Super Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Friends & Family Sale

oh darn, that is right!!! shoot!!! OK, now I need to figure out how to get the 20% savings if we order the brushes on line from Nordstroms? Anyone have any ideas?????

Esteemed Contributor

I just wanted to say that I tried the liquid foundation and I am very happy with it..and love the foundation brush. But HSN has the foundation and brush for the price of the foundation if anybody is in the market for getting the foundation. Heckuva deal because I think that foundation brush is a $50 brush!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/18/2015 howwhatwhen said:

I really, really, really want that brush set but spending $198 for it is stopping me from pulling the trigger, I don't believe the 20% off will apply to the brush set. I am new to shopping at Nordies with the Nordies card...can someone explain the points program? If the points are triple now and I do decide to order the brush set, how many points will I get? and how does that translate into actual dollars? TIA

ETA: I had hopes of the brush set being offered on HSN where I could use a coupon code and get easy pay but no such luck. I've only seen the set on Saks, Neimans, Nordies and for a quick minute on TM site Smiley Sad

For the points you normally earn two points per dollar and when you get a total of 2,000 points you get a $20 Nordstrom note, which is like $20 to spend at Nordstrom. They run these triple point deals where you can earn triple the points, and then you have a couple of ten-point days throughout the year or something. That's when they can really add up.