Super Contributor
On 5/6/2014 untitled said:
On 5/6/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 5/5/2014 untitled said:

MarenSeattle- please never make assumptions about what I post. I wish you would never address me or my posts again- you have already been quite 'expressive' in what you think about me. And you know what I really don't care. But what I regret most is that I ever alerted you to the fact that this would be a TSV because all it did was feed your obsession in your quest for the 'fountain of youth' that doesn't exist. Even Ponce de Leon traveled to the New World in search of it, but guess what- he didn't find it. I was just trying to save the OP at the time some money but I didn't realize that would lead to two months of your non-stop compulsion about this new Tria device. Never again...

Your wish is my command. I'll put you on ignore so I never mistakenly speak to/about you. I suggest you do the same with me. I apologize for -- whatever it is I've done to cause such distress. Peace.

interesting tactic- but

a) you did not cause me any distress

b) I don't put anyone on ignore because I don't believe in any sort of censorship and like to 'know' everything, but yes you can put me on ignore.

c) that was a meaningless apology and instead you should be thanking me but I am not even expecting that- because hopefully you did follow through with b - so indeed you will not even see this. Ha.

Untitled, you are the one that causes distress. You pop in to this thread to make snotty, nasty remarks and personal attacks, not having otherwise been a part of the discussion, and not having previously had anything else to add that was

1) Neutral, or

2) Positive

It's uncalled for and mean, though on an anonymous public forum that matters not to anyone, clearly.

If someone here is abusing their device in your opinion, what do you care? You didn't pay for it. If someone wants to look younger, so what? Pretty sure no one here bought this or any other beauty product to look older.

Trusted Contributor

Krissie - ITA and you go girl!! I don't think anyone could have addressed this in any wiser words than you did and kudos for your well thought out comments. Such a shame that any feel the need to be nasty here and attack others. It's just so unnecessary and uncalled for.

Thanks

Valued Contributor

Maran,I have been using facial flex for 35 days and i am seeing slight firming of the whole face area as well as under chin..CS at facial flex said it will take a full 12 weeks to see a major difference.The 2 woman on there video got there results in 12 weeks...It will be easy to stick with this for life because it takes so little time..Worth it for sure!You can get one on there website for 35.00 without the video..You dont need that anyway.

I got a call from Tria CS rep who said i can get the extended warranty for 65.00.She left a message...I got a email from a different rep who said they could give me a warranty for 75.00.lol...She said i would need to decide within 30 days and send them my Sephora recipe..I asked her why is there a 10.00 difference between the 2 of them and have not heard back...I have decided to return my unit this week.....Last night i got almost 4 min on my last round and i did not loose contact at all,so i dont buy what they are saying about why the timer is not giving us a full 2.5 min..I read the thread about the gals palovia not working and them going out of business and it got me thinking Tria could easily follow with all the returns they are getting..To many problems and to much money at stake here for me to keep it.I just ordered some retinol from makeupartistchoice and think using that will help the texture of my skin along with derma rolling.

If anyone wants a extended warranty call or email CS and ask for someone who is higher up than just a rep and they just might offer it to you..They did say it usually for people who buy there unit from them,but its worth a try sense they did say i could buy it..

Trusted Contributor

What is the return period on this? 60 days? 90 days?

Valued Contributor
On 5/6/2014 ElvisShops said:

What is the return period on this? 60 days? 90 days?

Qvc is 90 days and Sephora is 60 days for a refund and 90 for store credit..Tria is 90 days as well..

Trusted Contributor

MIdNight, I also got 4 minutes on one of my zones last night. Along with my Tria not getting hot and the difference in times in each zone, made me get the new replacement. If anything acts up with this new one, I am packing it up also. It isn't worth it.

I will get out my facial flex and start using that again! There was a time I was using it for an hour at a shot. I always do things more than what is called for, but I didn't do that with the Tria or my Palovia.

Super Contributor
On 5/6/2014 wackers said:

Krissie - ITA and you go girl!! I don't think anyone could have addressed this in any wiser words than you did and kudos for your well thought out comments. Such a shame that any feel the need to be nasty here and attack others. It's just so unnecessary and uncalled for.

Thanks {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Thank you, Wackers. If only it would make a difference.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Midnight, I'm sorry to hear you are returning your Tria, but I completely understand. I have been timing mine and no matter what, I never get to 2 minutes in an area. I am paying particular attention to the hotness and feel of the device, and my skin after using it, so that I can decide if I need a replacement or want to return it.

As I recall, they sold 10,000 units the day of the TSV, give or take. That's approx. $4.5 million. I don't know what they need to stay in business, and they haven't done themselves any favors by shipping out defective units, but I do hope they get it together and stay around.

Regular Contributor

Bumping this thread for the poster ""bunsnpigs"" who was having trouble finding the Tria threads.