Frequent Contributor

Hi - I always use the QVC return label when exchanging items for a different size/color. Recently tracking information hasn't been available for several items that I was able to track as recently as last week. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Super Contributor

Yes, I had this problem back in December. I returned one thing in January, and I could track that return with no problems. However, the return for December took over a month, and this return was going to the facility in Florence, SC. 

Contact the QVC social team. They are always super helpful to me (and to other people who comment on the message board). Possibly they could help you. Best wishes. 

Respected Contributor

Yes.  I returned one item, a top.  Did not show any tracking until it reached QVC.  Otherwise it would only say, waiting to create a label.

Honored Contributor

Contact CS as they have a way of tracking it with their label.  

Respected Contributor

returns and exchanges are taking forever.  I have some items for exchange and afraid thy will be gone by the time they process.  

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

returns and exchanges are taking forever.  I have some items for exchange and afraid thy will be gone by the time they process.  

@Roscoe the Rascal

You should be using the QVC easy exchange program if you want a diff size color.

Instructions are on the top of the main page or just seach for Ez returns.

email them w/ the order info and what you want.  They respond in 3-4 days, and the exchange will be already ordered for you.

If you are waiting for the orginal to make it back, the return be processed where they will see your instructions to exchange...absolutely you risk it being sold out AND you risk the Returns dept ignoring your wishes.

Contact EZ returns.

Honored Contributor

QVC uses Mail Innovations....a third party carrier for returns.

The item can/will sit at the PO until a truck comes to pick it up.  Often over a week.

The PO does NOT handle your return using the label.

Mail innovations has very poor tracking info available.

It may also sit at the QVC warehouse for a while b4 someone gets to process it.

Frequent Contributor

Yes! More than half of the items that I've tried to exchange have been sold out by the time my item is received back. For some reason packages using these shipping labels can sit for days at a time in the same location with no movement Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

I will definitely try that next time - thank you!!

Valued Contributor

I returned an item in January and one in Feb.  No credit yet.