Honored Contributor

I finally found an eye moisturizer that doesn't make my eyes water, itch, or sting!

I must have tried at least 15 different creams, gels, etc. over the last months and everything has caused me issues!

I went back to a product I used ages ago and had forgotten about  --- Oil of Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel!  It is a clear gel.  It is so soothing to the eye and so far I have had no watering, no itching, no stinging!  You only need a tiny bit because if you use more, it will dry sticky.  I've used this for a couple months now and so far, no problem!  

It's not expensive either.  I was having a hard time finding it, but I did find it on the Olay website and I think it was like $11 a jar.

I mention this because there may be others who have issues with eye products.

I had totally stopped using eye creams, etc. because of so many issues and my under eye area was starting to look so bad. I began just using my regular face lotion under my eyes and it caused my eyes to water and burn.

Anyway, this might be something which could work for others with eye sensitivities!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Glad you rediscovered the Olay, @AngelPuppy1 . It contains witch hazel, cucumber & vitamin B5, et.al.

I have no such sensitivities, but sometimes I want an easy eye (gel is perfect!) protection off my usual routine.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

It is not heavy and might not be all that is needed for some, but it might be a good alternative for a light, refreshing eye treatment!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

This is from the website:

• CUCUMBER EXTRACT

Known for its antioxidants, this powerful ingredient helps soothe skin.

• WITCH HAZEL

You've heard of it before, but did you know it helps to balance your skin surface pH levels and visibly tighten pores?

• Vitamin B5

This ingredient effectively penetrates skin and moisturizes from within. It improves your skin barrier to help defend from DNA-damaging toxins and pollution.

Funny, me (somewhat of a naturalist) never used witch hazel in skin care.

I got to check out the v. B5 more, though.

Thank you for mentioning this, @AngelPuppy1 ! I'll seek it out next time I do need something!

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 Very happy you found something that works for you!