Trusted Contributor

Today is $10 off if you use E vine CC

Just an FYI for those interested! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Today is $10 off if you use E vine CC

I have to laugh.  You're not really saving anything between interest, taxes, and S&H. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I have to laugh.  You're not really saving anything between interest, taxes, and S&H. 

You never see Q with this offer. I'll take it.

Contributor

I appreciate the $10 off.  It helps defray the cost of shipping and sales tax. 

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Michael Todd Wild Berry Peel, resonable price and it is always offered with free shipping, no tax, I have had my eye on this for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I just ordered the Michael Todd Wild Berry Peel, resonable price and it is always offered with free shipping, no tax, I have had my eye on this for awhile.

@Shelbelle

You really like to dabble with different skin care toys. Let us know how this works out.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yay @Shelbelle you got your cake and get to eat it too LOL...I think yoi will like that exfoliator..it is in my rotation! Wait until you get the box with it in it...no packing bubblewrap or anything...it will crack you up! 

I received my Stem Genesis Eye kit from Isomers and the eyelash enhancer tube was broke and all the fluid leaked out...well lucky me, it is $10 off today and that kit is still priced right...reordered the kit with $10 off...then packed up the broken kit, boxed it up, used the smart label they sent (free ship back!) and off it went...feels good to finally end up on the winning side with Evine Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

I do love to dabble, I rarely use the same products twice, I always finish the containers, but then seldom rebuy, love to try new things. The Todd peel gets all excellent reviews.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Interest?  What interest?  I have an Evine card I use for all my Evine purchases and I've never paid 1 cent in interest. 

$10.00 is like getting free s/h and no tax.  It's better than nothing.  I wish they would combine this with the free s/h promotion they run.    Or I wish they would  have offered this over the 2 day fashion days they had when I bought 3 items.