Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@jobiz  This is one I have used for years when I wanted a tinted SunScreenEltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 Sunscreen - Tinted

I wanted to love this sunscreen and I did like the ingredients and consistency but it never dried down on my skin. It would stay moist all day and come off on anything that touched my face.

@Texasmouse     I can see your point... I find that many tinted are so drying that they make the skin look dry and cakey.  I guess that is why I like this one. It is a more moist application... and leaves the skin looking softy and more dewy rather than dried up.  I guess it depends on what you want. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have been wearing Dr.Denese Day Cream for years and love it!! It's a multi task product---sunscreen, moisturizer and foundation. It matches to your skin tone and feels light on your face/neck. A little goes a long way. Your skin looks natural (like you but better). I would not be without this product. Hope you have the same results that I do.  

Respected Contributor

Josie makes her Protect and Perfect SPF 47 which is a big seller. I prefer the untinted version simply because I also like to put my sunscreen on my neck and don't want color transfer on my clothes.