Respected Contributor

Re: This Hairstyle of Joan Rivers' is Much Like Shawn's...

It is a popular haircut!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/22/2015 Iwantcoffee said:

It is a popular haircut!

Great examples!

Valued Contributor

Joan's hair was not cut into the style, as mentioned earlier it is up and the style looks nothing alike. Joan was also known to wear hair pieces.

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 granny me said:

Joan's hair was not cut into the style, as mentioned earlier it is up and the style looks nothing alike. Joan was also known to wear hair pieces.

She may have wore extensions and hair pieces, but wow..they were NICE ones. Her style was always nice, and her bangs so natural looking. Her hair color was always so right on. I would love to get extensions, as I might be "naming the hairs" in front like Joan as well! But I am afraid they would never look as great as hers.

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 Lovely2 said:
On 2/22/2015 seaside shopper said:
On 2/21/2015 MidNight said:

Photo on 2015-02-21 at 14:33.jpgJoan looks beautiful here!

ITA! Thank you, MidNight, for posting the photo.

Thanks for this great picture of Joan. I MISS HER! I see no comparison whatsoever between Joan's beautiful blonde hair and Shawn's. Joan may have been raunchy, but she still had class. Never saw her looking frumpy in all my years of following her back to Vegas in the 70's.

I miss her too. Like her or not, she always was well-groomed and fashionable in clothing that looked great on her. Whether she just flew in to QVC a short while before a show, she was always looking her best and prepared for the show. Class is right!

Honored Contributor

Many celebrities have passed this year. I really miss Joan in this earthy world. She did have style and class. She had a mouth on her, but she still managed to pull it off so well. As I have said before, it seems so quiet with her gone. She was one naturally funny lady.