Valued Contributor

Why is it called Evine now and not ShopHQ?

Evine doesn't sound like a shopping channel name to me like QVC, HSN or ShopHQ. I don't know, just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why is it called Evine now and not ShopHQ?

I happened to be looking at their website today and read the following:

Founded in 1990, EVINE Live Inc. (formerly ValueVision Media, Inc.) is an integrated direct marketing company that sells its products directly to consumers on television, online, and mobile applications.

Company headquarters, broadcast facilities, and customer service are in Minnesota. Fulfillment facilities are in Kentucky.

The Company has been publicly traded since 1991 on NASDAQ. On November 18, 2014 the Company changed its corporate identity from ValueVision Media, Inc. (VVTV) to EVINE Live Inc. (EVLV).

Valued Contributor

Re: Why is it called Evine now and not ShopHQ?

On 2/22/2015 kelsey17 said:

I happened to be looking at their website today and read the following:

Founded in 1990, EVINE Live Inc. (formerly ValueVision Media, Inc.) is an integrated direct marketing company that sells its products directly to consumers on television, online, and mobile applications.

Company headquarters, broadcast facilities, and customer service are in Minnesota. Fulfillment facilities are in Kentucky.

The Company has been publicly traded since 1991 on NASDAQ. On November 18, 2014 the Company changed its corporate identity from ValueVision Media, Inc. (VVTV) to EVINE Live Inc. (EVLV).

Interesting...thank you