Super Contributor

Thicker lashes a result of SKINN eye products, maybe?

Has anyone else had the same experience? I've been using a few items from the SKINN line for about 8-9 months, but hadn't started the Eye Stem Rejen or Reorganize Night Eye Balm until about 3 months ago.

Since this time, I've noticed an increased thickening and plumpness to my previously sparse and puny lashes. My lashes look healthy and full even without mascara now! I really think it's due to these 2 SKINN products, as I don't know what else it could be from(?)

Well, anyway - I'm certainly not complaining! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Re: Thicker lashes a result of SKINN eye products, maybe?

Yes ma'am. It was quite a surprise here, too, as it's never mentioned. I noticed it before starting with the stem rejen, but after using the eye balm for awhile. Thicker, longer, darker. Nice little bonus, right?!?Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

On 8/23/2014 gokat said:

Yes ma'am. It was quite a surprise here, too, as it's never mentioned. I noticed it before starting with the stem rejen, but after using the eye balm for awhile. Thicker, longer, darker. Nice little bonus, right?!?Wink

Seriously, Dimitri should mention this during his presentations! I would have tried these items a lot sooner had I known about the additional benefit!

I can't say that my lashes are any longer, but they are noticeably fuller and more "filled in", if you know what I mean.

Respected Contributor

He presented it earlier and mentioned how chock full of goodies that balm is...so emollient. It only makes sense that our lashes would reap the rewards right along with our eye contour. There may be some law/rule preventing him from over-promising lash growth. I can't imagine that he wouldn't, if he could. We win again!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I'd have to say the same. Keeping the lashes dark and long. Even though I've been lax lately using those two products. My focus has been on using the Creme Reverse Eye and getting some lovely smoothing results under the eye. Great stuff.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/23/2014 gokat said:

He presented it earlier and mentioned how chock full of goodies that balm is...so emollient. It only makes sense that our lashes would reap the rewards right along with our eye contour. There may be some law/rule preventing him from over-promising lash growth. I can't imagine that he wouldn't, if he could. We win again!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks colonelmeow for starting this thread and you are an enabler just like gokat Vijay(Kindle autocorrects her name to Vijay just cracks me up lol ) I got a kit tonite with the eye stemrejen and mask....I think . So now I need the one with the balm too? LOL Maybe I will look on eBay for it but think there is a kit with the balm on shop. I am going to have a room full of SKINN soon it appears. And WEN next weekend......yikes. Vijay I will page you next week with my C results and ask for help if I need it if that's ok. So far so good though. So yes or no on the balm to go with the stem rejen?
Super Contributor

On 8/23/2014 suebdoo said:
On 8/23/2014 gokat said:

Thanks colonelmeow for starting this thread and you are an enabler just like gokat Vijay(Kindle autocorrects her name to Vijay just cracks me up lol ) I got a kit tonite with the eye stemrejen and mask....I think . So now I need the one with the balm too? LOL Maybe I will look on eBay for it but think there is a kit with the balm on shop. I am going to have a room full of SKINN soon it appears. And WEN next weekend......yikes. Vijay I will page you next week with my C results and ask for help if I need it if that's ok. So far so good though. So yes or no on the balm to go with the stem rejen?

YES on the balm! (I have no qualms about enabling you!) {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Trusted Contributor

On 8/23/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 8/23/2014 suebdoo said:
On 8/23/2014 gokat said:

YES on the balm! (I have no qualms about enabling you!) {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

LOL thank you though ! I might as well start them together right? I will get ya back somehow lol. Sorry I can't insert little faces on the Kindle but imagine all that apply!!
Super Contributor

sue - I started them together because they came in a kit with the Eye De-Crinkler (although I have to mention that this last item did absolutely nothing for me). The Eye Balm, in particular, feels wonderful on your skin and absolutely softens my crow's feet and fine lines.

Another bonus - I use whatever is left of the Balm (on my finger) to "pre-coat" my lips before applying my lip balm. It's amazing stuff!

Trusted Contributor

Ok good to know! Do you use the mango mask with it too? I ordered that too.