Valued Contributor

TheBalm is having a 50% off 'flash sale' tomorrow (Thursday, the 28th).  I use and enjoy the tinted moisturizer, 'Bomb Shelter'.  I would like to try some other products---does anyone have any recommendations??

(The sale is 50% off everything while supplies last, and I believe a $5 flat shipping and handling charge.)

Respected Contributor

TheBalm has great blushes and I have The Girls Getaway Trio in my cart. Balm Beach is the best pinky nude blush ever. Put a Lid on it is the only eye primer I use, but it looks to be sold out. Betty Luminizer and Cindy Luminizer are nice highlighters. Stainiac is like Benefit's Benetint  only easier to apply because it has a doe foot applicator. (There used to be two other shades but they were discontinued awhile ago). TheBalm is a nice brand IMHO.

Valued Contributor

@tucsongal

Thank you for the suggestions!  I have Balm Beach and Stainiac in my cart now.  I am especially excited to try Stainiac (I tried Benetint a few years ago, but didn't like the runny consistency).

Respected Contributor

Buyer's should beware that if you are scent-a-phobic in any way, this line is generally quite fragranced.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@tucsongal

Thank you for the suggestions!  I have Balm Beach and Stainiac in my cart now.  I am especially excited to try Stainiac (I tried Benetint a few years ago, but didn't like the runny consistency).

--------------------

I talked myself out of ordering because I don't really need anything, those palettes just tempt me, lol. The Stainiac is more of a gel, so I hope you like it.

Regular Contributor

@Swedishmiss- Thank you so much for posting about this. I ordered 5 of their single shadows so I could try them. I have been wanting to for so long.  Do you know how fast they ship? 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Valued Contributor

@TasMss  I have only ordered directly from theBalm site once and if I remember correctly, everything was shipped out the next day.  However, with the big sale, I am wondering if it might take longer.

I have found their shadows to be of very high quality, at a great price.  I hope you enjoy them!

Regular Contributor

@Swedishmiss- Thank you!  I'm really looking forward to trying them!  I was hoping for fast shipping, but will be glad to get them whenever they come. 

Regular Contributor

My shadow singles came yesterday afternoon, so I am wearing a couple of them today. So far, I'm really liking them! 

Valued Contributor

@TasMss

So glad you are enjoying them. Smiley Happy