Super Contributor

Re: The bottom of the gallon

I cleaned a sour cream container then drained the remainder of my gallon into that. It is easy to scoop out what I need. The size of the container is perfect for the amount left in the gallon. I would think a lock and lock, tuperware, etc would work just as well.
Honored Contributor

I use my gallons to refill small bottles, too. I'm nearly at the end of my first gallon. I bought a funnel larger than my usual one and I have a box that will allow me to put the smaller bottle open on the bottom with the funnel inside, than turn the gallon bottle upside down over the funnel. The box will keep both in place and prevent them from tipping over until the product has all moved into the bottom bottle. When it's finished, I can collapse the box and keep it in the closet behind my other WEN gallon.

Super Contributor

I use a funnel to get the last of my cc into the bottle that I'm using. I did this just this past Saturday night with my TT gallon. I turned it upside down into the funnel that was placed inside the 32 oz bottle. When it got to where it was harder to get the CC to come out, I used a little water and swished it around in the gallon and that eventually got it all out and my 32 oz bottle is now completely full!

Regular Contributor

The very first time I bought a gallon of WEN, the pump I got did not have the extension. I did not know this because it was the first one I had ever bought. So I had to use a funnel to get it out after the first time refilling my 32 oz bottle (which is what I use in the shower). Now, I always save the cap from the bottle before I put the pump in. Then, when I can no longer pump any out, I put the cap back on and turn it upside down. It will easily glide out of the gallon in to the funnel and then in to my 32 oz bottle. Hope this helps! Smile

Not applicable

I'm sorry if this is a repeat I didn't read all the comments, but when I started with Wen (I'm starting up again after about a 3-4yr absence!) he said to do this, and I have done it and it works, just put a little bit of water into the bottle of the Wen and shake up to mix. You should be able to use the rest of it this way. Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I don't use the gallon size but when I can't pump any longer, I cut the bottle open with the special shears I purchased here at QVC for the plastic packaging that comes with toys, etc.. Then I take a plastic spoon and scoop it into a small Lock n Lock container that I set aside just for my WEN.. I can also fill up this little container for travel...

Super Contributor

I didn't read all the great suggestions, but did anyone suggest simply taking the top off, putting the bottle upside down with it resting into another container so gravity will allow it to fall into the new container? It should take overnight.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't take overnight. It takes about a minute, at least it has with all my gallons. Admittedly I tap on the top to get to go faster

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

I use the Flip-It cap (item # V33116). Those work great on all sizes of bottles to turn them upside down with a tripod balance, and then just squeeze out the remaining product. I haven't used it on the gallon size yet, but I have used it on the 32oz and 16oz bottles and they work great. I highly recommend them!
Respected Contributor

I just pour what I need into a ziploc bag and snip the corner of the bag. Then I can pipe it into the smaller bottle. I use this method all the time for transferring Wen from one bottle to another. I learned this from Bruingirl. Smiley Wink
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!