Respected Contributor

Re: The Philosophy that was….

I just finished up a shower gel I got last Christmas that had a cutesy Christmas-themed label. A bottle usually lasts me around 6 months so the themed labels don't appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

Well I give them a lot of credit for now making the body washes sulfate free, next step to rid the artificial dyes. I do still enjoy the fragrances. and I do think WHINE is a quality product and the C peel. HIAT was not quality ingredients, so gald it was reformulated. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh! the old Philosophy was such a dream! Beautiful scents that lasted! As soon as Coty bought it, it went down the toilet. Turned into a "less than" line overnight.

Seems they are now trying to make some changes,  and it seems like too little too late. The line was compromised by cheap ingredients and a greedy corporation.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I do continue to buy when possible the gingerbread man shower wash and lotion.   There use to be a gingerbread scrub but it's hard to find or maybe discontinued.

Honored Contributor

I have the big 32 oz container of the Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash in the shower.  I like that it's a very light exfoliating scrub - nothing harsh.  It's lasted forever.

Valued Contributor

Welcome @ Deerfish

Esteemed Contributor

Canceled my AD. No scent anymore.

Respected Contributor

@JoyFilled Warrior Thanks for that kind offer! I have a 32 oz or Purity in my cupboard and am only half thru the bottle on my sink....that should last me a year or so!!!  i just rec'd an order of the microdermabrasions today, looking forward to trying it!

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Frequent Contributor

The only Philosophy products that I use anymore are Purity and their once a week Microdelivery brightening peel pads. I'm over their body washes and fragrances.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still like Gingerbread man 3-1.  It's from last year, so I don't know about the reformulation.  I still get compliments on Amazing Grace.  The scent does seem to last on me.  My favorite was Inner Grace.  I scored a bottle on eBay (was kind of worried) because it was discontinued several years ago.  BUT, it is heaven!  Paid a lot for it, but it was 4 oz I use it sparingly. My favorite.  Their fragrance kits used to be in beautiful boxes, that I still use for storage of other beauty items.