Esteemed Contributor

The Londontown 4 piece nail set arrived

It arrived with one bottle broken.  The minute I opened the bag they came in I could smell polish.  Nothing looked broken and no visible leakage but when I went to open a bottle the top was broken and the polish was hard. Someone had put the top back on the broken bottle. The other three are fine. Disappointed. I like the 3 that are left. I'm not sending back. But I will call CS and complain. If you ordered I hope yours arrived complete.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Re: The Londontown 4 piece nail set arrived

Sorry that happened and I would think CS would refund your money and/or send you a complete replacement pack.. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

If something is broken like glass they don't normally want it back. I would call CS and they should give you a partial credit. 

Respected Contributor

Mine will be here Wednesday.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @MoJoV !  Mine arrived today, too, but in a box with a MarlaWynne top.  All in good condition.  Three of the colors I already have but am down to half a bottle on those.  I really wanted the pink nail veil, even though I've preferred the nail concealers in the past.  Can wait to try it!

I love the brushes on these; they make it so easy to do my nails, even with my non-dominant left hand.

i hope you are able to get a price adjustment for the broken bottle.  HSN is usually good about that sort of thing.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV   Oh no ~ that sounds like a mess. I love the Londontown sets and never had a problem.

Regular Contributor

I received mine today, nothing was broken. I hope CS can help you. 

Super Contributor

I'm waiting for mine to be delivered... hopefully, they will all be fine. As the others have mentioned please do call CS as I'm sure they will make it right.
Valued Contributor

@MoJoV definitely call CS. I had a skinn shipment with one leaky bottle and about 1/4 leaked out in transit. CS sent a free replacement, told me I could use the products in the meantime, but they did ask me to return the products (free) once the replacement arrived.
Super Contributor

Favorite nall polish ever!

This lasts a whole week without chipping!