Honored Contributor

Re: That new keratin product Shawn had Friday night . . .

I didn't see her before having a towel over her hair last night, so can't say what her hair looked like before, but it looked stringy after she took that towel off.  I have also thought it looks kinda greasy and stringy last coulple of times I have seen her too.  

Respected Contributor

My ears always perk up when any product is going to tame and stop my frizzy chia pet hair!  LOL  

There are a few issues that could be for me....I have very sensitive scalp so I may react even to this product but may be worth a try.  I like to and NEED to wash my hair daily.  I sweat and work out...no skipping to preserve any process on my hair just not in my life style.  They said it lasts for 48 washes...ok so 48days for me LOL.

It would be great if it worked and I was going on vacation somewhere very humid which basically I can't have a hair style the entire vacation.  Doing something like this every once in awhile makes sense IF it truly works.

As for Shawn....she did the real Keratin treatment for hundred's of $$ at her professional salon and it was her second time doing that she said and she LOVES it.  I bet she does...I am pee green with envy.  I just can't risk having a reaction on my scalp or I would at least do it one time in my life.

I notice all the hosts do the "real" deal and they do not use any of these products they are trying to sell "us" at home.  I don't care if it creams or devices to eyebrow pencil.  They all do fillers and botox along with the new eyebrow tattoo procedure...can't think of the real name.  I notice Shawn's brows are shaved down and they tattoo above her natural hair.  Those up close shots are very revealing.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tuned in during the middle of the presentation, evidently.  I understood her to say she did that procedure herself with the stuff she was selling.  Rats, now I'll have to wait for some really good reviews and hopefully no bad ones. So that's how everyone gets those higher eyebrows, tattooing.  What happens when they go out of style?  

I have used John Freida Frizz Ease and a couple other things before I gave up.  I have to use rollers to knock down the frizz a bit. I remember senior prom, I got my hair done in the afternoon and was back by dinner time getting it worked on again. That was in 1963 and you would think they could have solved this by now.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

My ears always perk up when any product is going to tame and stop my frizzy chia pet hair!  LOL  

There are a few issues that could be for me....I have very sensitive scalp so I may react even to this product but may be worth a try.  I like to and NEED to wash my hair daily.  I sweat and work out...no skipping to preserve any process on my hair just not in my life style.  They said it lasts for 48 washes...ok so 48days for me LOL.

It would be great if it worked and I was going on vacation somewhere very humid which basically I can't have a hair style the entire vacation.  Doing something like this every once in awhile makes sense IF it truly works.

As for Shawn....she did the real Keratin treatment for hundred's of $$ at her professional salon and it was her second time doing that she said and she LOVES it.  I bet she does...I am pee green with envy.  I just can't risk having a reaction on my scalp or I would at least do it one time in my life.

I notice all the hosts do the "real" deal and they do not use any of these products they are trying to sell "us" at home.  I don't care if it creams or devices to eyebrow pencil.  They all do fillers and botox along with the new eyebrow tattoo procedure...can't think of the real name.  I notice Shawn's brows are shaved down and they tattoo above her natural hair.  Those up close shots are very revealing.  

Omg Shawn and Jane's eyebrows! YIKES!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe you can style it any way you want.  It's not for straitening ... it's to remove frizz.  

Honored Contributor

I'm beginning to understand why my mother and others her age insisted on getting their hair done once a week.  I have no interest in becoming my own stylist.  I just want to wash my hair and get on with my life.  I'll say one thing, the dryness of winter in cold country helps cut down the frizz.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I'm beginning to understand why my mother and others her age insisted on getting their hair done once a week.  I have no interest in becoming my own stylist.  I just want to wash my hair and get on with my life.  I'll say one thing, the dryness of winter in cold country helps cut down the frizz.

You can choose to style it as usual or not.  Whatever you choose to do, this product is for frizz.  I am trying it.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@depglass wrote:

You can choose to style it as usual or not.  Whatever you choose to do, this product is for frizz.  I am trying it.

PLease post your review....I hope it really works! and no harsh smells/fumes.  Best of luck to you.

Valued Contributor

I thought SK was hooked on Tweak by nature.  (I'm sure I spelled that wrong so be kind)

Honored Contributor

To me her hair looks flat, thinning and appears to be needing shampoo'd. I want to reach through my TV screen and hand her a hair clip for the bangs hanging down.