Respected Contributor

I live in Delaware and the governor has also open hair salons and barbers starting May 8 but only for essential workers.  Appointments must be fifteen minutes apart to allow for cleaning between appointments. 

Honored Contributor

Before I step out of my safe cocoon, I'd like to know who's inspecting these establishments and how often. Hourly? Daily? Weekly? 

Respected Contributor

I've learned to cut my own hair and I did a pretty fine job at it.  So I don't really care when salons open up near me.  I haven't been to one for a hair service in quite some time.  I am actually a very DIY person when it comes to beauty.  I give myself a better quality pedicure than the salon does.  Do my own hair color, face treatments, etc.  But for those of you who need these services, I'm sure you'll be happy when you can finally get it!

Honored Contributor

I wish that more people would listen to the vast majority of health officials rather than to politicians concerned with their status.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Adults have the right to make their own decisions without being criticized or questioned by others.  

@mspatmac   I would assume most adults are smart enough to figure out if they post comments here, they're open to criticism or discussion.  If they don't want this to happen, they should keep their thoughts to themselves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Before I step out of my safe cocoon, I'd like to know who's inspecting these establishments and how often. Hourly? Daily? Weekly? 

@Shanus    With the thousands of hair salons, can't you guess?  Here the state police have been enforcing the CoVi19 rules.

Honored Contributor

Re: Texas Two Step

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus    With the thousands of hair salons, can't you guess?  Here the state police have been enforcing the CoVi19 rules.

@Kachina624   How often and how many police can be taken away from law enforcement to check every salon, restaurant, gym, store, bar, etc.? That was my point. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I totally agree!  It much too soon imo. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

Adults have the right to make their own decisions without being criticized or questioned by others.  

@mspatmac   I would assume most adults are smart enough to figure out if they post comments here, they're open to criticism or discussion.  If they don't want this to happen, they should keep their thoughts to themselves.

@Kachina624  there is a difference to me between discussion and criticism.  I like a great give and take discussion of opposing points of view until it gets personal when someone is criticized for  their point of view or choices.  If asked for an opinion thats a whole other matter.  We can agree to disagree.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac   It's not a matter of you and I agreeing, the fact is if posters read something they consider clearly wrong, they're going to say so loud and clear.  That's the way boards of this type operate.