Honored Contributor

I'm wondering what Q used to do w/ returned beauty products, gadgets, and related items. Will these policies change after the 90 day return policy ceases? Then no returns like some stores?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RETURNED BEAUTY PRODUCTS

[ Edited ]

That is an excellent question! Although I don't think it is likely, as they would alienate a significant number of customers if they did. I  hope the return policy does not change after the 90 days, because I love the ability to "shop with confidence".🤞  My shopping habits would change a bit, and I would only purchase things that I am least likely to return. Thankfully, I've only had 2 returns in the last few years.😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Im sure there are state laws regarding the resell of certain products, in essence forbidding it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shanus  when I have returned a beauty  item, after using it....I would write on the packaging  "USED" or "RETURN"    In red permanent marker.  That way they could not resend it out.  I have heard people say that they received used goods.  I think writing the words open or used or return  on the package would prevent that. 

thankfully, I return very little over the many years of shopping online, so I maybe only did that two or three times.