Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Texas governor on air right now and is allowing beauty shops and barber to open May 8th !!!,

There are more details but I got so excited just had to share...

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy  That is great news.  I wish my beauty salon would open soon.   In our state (Illinois) they are opening slowy by area but I don't have all the details.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 I’ve already called to try for an appointment for hair and mani/pedi and they will let me know. Not sure if and when staff returning. Hadn’t thought of that... 

Honored Contributor

Anyone who goes out and mingles with the public at this time is being extremely foolish IMO.  Things are no better than they were a month ago.  You'd risk your life for a haircut?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Anyone who goes out and mingles with the public at this time is being extremely foolish IMO.  Things are no better than they were a month ago.  You'd risk your life for a haircut?

@Kachina624 ~ 👏🏻

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I disagree.  I am not afraid.  I will wear a mask and get on with my life.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  - I plan on staying at home as long as possible even with things starting to open back up.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal    Me too.  I have no plans to go anywhere.  I'd love to go to  Colorado this summer but the disease is horrible there so I'll stay home.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Adults have the right to make their own decisions without being criticized or questioned by others.  

Honored Contributor

I am a fan of my govenor but I disagreed with his decsion to start opening restaurants and beauty, etc.  The day before his announcement was the deadliest here in Texas Smiley Surprised