Occasional Contributor

Received my Tatcha Holiday Set, 3 piece Hydration Set: Dewy Concentrate, Hydration Serum and 4 masks, and I only received 1 of the 4 masks.  Anyone else have this problem?

Super Contributor

I recently ordered and the samples they offer were not included.  Not a big issue however.   Their CS is very gracious tho, and I am sure they would make it right for you.

Trusted Contributor

I'm another TATCHA fan.  I had used Isomers for years and with excellent results.  But my skin was losing its radiance once I entered my 7th decade.  I first dipped my toe in the water with a TSV a while back: the cleansing oil, rice powder, and eye creme.  I have since added the Essence, the violet C mask, and then the hydrating sheet masks.  All of these products have been excellent, and my radiance has returned.  The products have been cumulative for me, and I now very, very rarely have any dryness in my skin.  I still use and love the Isomers serums but won't give up my TATCHA for even a short time! 

I have also addded the Silk Canvas, which has enabled me to continue using my BE minerals.  LOVE the Kissu lip balm as an overnight mask.  I just received The Pearl so haven't had a chance to really use it. 

I have found that while the up-front costs can be high, so very little is needed that the products last me a long time.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Occasional Visitor

Regarding the missing masks, the same thing happened to me.  I contacted Tatcha Customer Service directly and they are going to forward the masks to me and they are supposed to let the QVC Team know.  I hope his helps.  Take care.    

Occasional Contributor

Yes, price is high and this is considered a luxury brand, but I have found that a little goes a long way.  It takes a while to figure out how much you need - but it’s about half from what you would use from other lines.  I use the deep cleanser and I swear I only need half the size of a pea to do my whole face.  Same with the rice powder.

i was using Rodan + Field, about as expensive but it did nothing for me.  I find Tatcha plumps up my skin. 

Respected Contributor

@Barbara in VirginiaI totally agree with using less product with the Tatcha Brand. Why has the Tatcha Canvas made a difference that your now able to use BareMineral again compared to other brand primers? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tatcha Holiday Set

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list of a little goes a long way!

I just received A342905, Tatcha's The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment. I barely dabbed the the peak of product in the cap when I opened the container. I put this on the back of my hand and I was amazed at how much and well it covered my hand. That very small amount was more than enough, in fact, too much for the undereye area. This is a brightening product, not a concealer, yet found the just a tad bigger than a pencil eraser sized sun spot on my hand barely visible. I was quite impressed. This creamy product is light as air, spreads beautifully and does not settle in lines or creases during the day whatsoever. The finish is natural looking. It's neither shiny or drying on. Yet, is sheer and illuminates.

I was going to purchase Mally's 3 pc undereye dark circle pens(no longer available) but happened across this instead. I do not have darkness under my eyes but the Tatcha may very well be a consideration if you do. (Using a color corrector and or concealer may be needed)

I am extremely pleased with my purchase and very impressed with this product. Highly recommend taking a look if a little more life and lightness around  your eyes is something that'll interest you. I used a toothpick subsequently to get just the small and proper amount of product needed for me. This is good stuff! 👍😚💓

Regular Contributor

Re: Tatcha Holiday Set

[ Edited ]

@Iloverainbows 

that is great CS!  I should've done that when the same thing happened to me!  Instead I contacted QVC (which is where I purchased) and they refunded a small amount (like 5-10 dollars) which is something but it would've been much more preferable to have had the missing product replaced!!!  sounds like poor quality control on that batch of sets.

Occasional Contributor

I agree that Tacha is pricey.   However, I am 66 and have tried several essences and find Tatch the best for my dry, sensitive skin.  I also think the gentle scrub is the best I have ever tried.  Both these products help my skin to glow.  I have not yet tried the other products for long enough to make a decision.