Esteemed Contributor

Would LOVE to try the line..but its soo $$$$$! Woman Frustrated

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Save your money ... not impressed and definitely not worth the $.

Frequent Contributor

Their packaging is lovely and the products are very nice but far from unique. I like the categories-cleansing oil, essence, etc, but there are other providers. I find Tatcha overpriced. 

Frequent Contributor

I love Tatcha!  I have combination skin.  I still in my 60s had occasional breakouts with stress and weather changes until Tatcha.  Now no more breakouts.  My skin is hydrated without any breakouts. 

I just went through major stress with a death in the family a couple of months ago and didn't have any breakouts.  I have been using Tatcha this year and have noticed that.  Now it is my HG. 

I had to find the products that work for me in the line.  I love the deep cleanser, the rice enzyme polishing powder, the essence, the firming serum, the eye cream and the water cream.  I think the water cream and the polishing powder are my favorites of the line. Oh, I also love the essence.  I just love it all.

Valued Contributor

Ive tried the line and its not something that others lines are not. Its trying to be unique as a selling point but i didnt feel it did anything dramatic than other high-end lines dont. I have their plumping serum and that did nothing to my skin so i was a bit upset about that. Its seriously just water. Their bottles and packaging is really nice tho. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

There are other options out there, if you do your research.  Granted, the alternatives may not have the pretty packaging, but it's what's inside that counts.  When I saw Tatcha, I thought the same thing as you - interested in the concept but didn't like the price. Back then, the only items being offered on the Q were the cleansing oil and the original rice enzyme powder.  I ended up finding Dr. Young Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil on Amazon.  I gave it a try and have been using it ever since.  I credit it to balancing out my oil production and purging the gunk from my enlarged pores back then.  Check it out, it doesn't have a bunch of reviews but overall they are very positive. There are alternative rice enzyme powders on Amazon too.  

Esteemed Contributor

Don't feel that you're missing out on anything!

Not sure what the real selling point is in this line. I agree that it is way over-priced for nothing out of the ordinary, at least the few things I've tried. But then I can say this about most of the more expensive things I've tried that are presented on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Right now Tatcha 's site is offering 20% off sitewide.

I like the line. It lasts a long time and works for my skin. I buy it on the 'bay. Much more affordable.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshinestory wrote:

I love Tatcha!  I have combination skin.  I still in my 60s had occasional breakouts with stress and weather changes until Tatcha.  Now no more breakouts.  My skin is hydrated without any breakouts. 

I just went through major stress with a death in the family a couple of months ago and didn't have any breakouts.  I have been using Tatcha this year and have noticed that.  Now it is my HG. 

I had to find the products that work for me in the line.  I love the deep cleanser, the rice enzyme polishing powder, the essence, the firming serum, the eye cream and the water cream.  I think the water cream and the polishing powder are my favorites of the line. Oh, I also love the essence.  I just love it all.

I'm sorry for your loss!...stress can sure cause havoc for our skin! I'm glad you're having great results w/Tatcha..I'm currently using PTR and Andalou products...I'm getting great results...NO dryness..I'm in my 60's too...the hyaluronic acid in PTR's products..and Andalou keep my skin hydrated. I think the key is using mild, natural products..at least for me, lol! Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

There are other options out there, if you do your research.  Granted, the alternatives may not have the pretty packaging, but it's what's inside that counts.  When I saw Tatcha, I thought the same thing as you - interested in the concept but didn't like the price. Back then, the only items being offered on the Q were the cleansing oil and the original rice enzyme powder.  I ended up finding Dr. Young Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil on Amazon.  I gave it a try and have been using it ever since.  I credit it to balancing out my oil production and purging the gunk from my enlarged pores back then.  Check it out, it doesn't have a bunch of reviews but overall they are very positive. There are alternative rice enzyme powders on Amazon too.  

Thanks...good to know! Woman Happy

-- Mae West