Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@HappyDaze Some posters comments, I remember as I have an excellent memory & your one of them because you only use cruelty free products so its not paranoia omg. This is a beauty forum and skincare is discussed here very often & taken seriously as far as skin issues. Some advice here is valuable to those who seek it. End of Story..

It IS paranoia when you think I purposely go out of my way to speak out against products you like. If you feel like skincare and beauty items is so important to the point of letting people upset you when they don't like the same products you do, then I have simply have no words for that. I hope you have a wonderful day and understand that no one is out to get you. It isn't personal, unless you let it be. 

And I have nothing else to say on the matter. It isn't worth my time, honestly. 

Respected Contributor

You don't upset me @HappyDaze I have never gotten upset with anyone on this forum. It was my observation pertaining to some comments.. As I have explained, you only use cruelty free poducts which I respect. ( Out to get me come on, thats over the top.} My life is full & beauty product discussions is fun & helpful.  I wish you well & hope your day is good also.

Occasional Contributor

Tatcha is the BEST product to come along in a long time. I have used La Mer and wouldn't cross the street for a free jar...I do like their eye cream though...Tatcha rice bran cleanser is FABULOUS as is their camilla oil...I haven't tried their moisturizers yet but love the rice bran and oil...I love the ingredients in their products and I have spoken with their reps in California and they are lovely....