Trusted Contributor

Philosophy scent help please

With a full day of philosophy tomorrow, could someone please comment on fresh cream vs apricots and cream? I'm in need of more spritz, and I love fresh cream. But people seem to be crazy about apricots and cream. Help please!! Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy scent help please

I don't think Fresh Cream has much of a scent.  Vanilla Fig and Lemon Custard are extremely nice.  Do not know anything about Apricots & Cream.

HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I just wanted to suggest you try their new Rose fragrance. It is beautiful but it may only be at Ulta right now but my goodness I want it. 

Valued Contributor

Fresh cream smells like a vanilla cupcake. The apricots and cream smells like apricots with maybe a tiny bit of vanilla. Mostly apricot. 

Honored Contributor

I know you didn't ask but I always wear Amazing Grace everything.  I STILL (even with it watered down) get compliments about it.

Just recently the woman in my Dr's office commented on how wonderful I smell so (as I often do) I took her a small bottle of the body wash.  She went bonkers.  Then they had a 5 minute discussion on how I always smell so fresh and good!

In another Drs office the girl taking blood told me I smelled wonderful, so fresh and clean.  I sent her a small bottle of the same thing.

This happens quite frequently!  It's funny really.  Before they watered it down it REALLY happened a lot.  I once had a man walking across a parking lot go past me and run back to me to ask me what I was wearing.  He wanted to get some for his wife.  I've walked past people and had them say, "You smell so good" as they walked past.  My friend teases me all of the time (she and I are used to it so we can't smell it much).

Anyway, wanted to tell you about the one I use.  I have all of the scents you named.  Another one I used a few times was a one time thing called "Field of Flowers".  It was very flowery and I just used the shower cream, but it did smell good.

It just seems like since they watered it down it takes a lot more now than it used to.

I think you have to like a flowery scent because that's what Amazing Grace reminds me of.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have Fresh Cream, Apricots and Cream and Lemon Custard but in the body washes. My favorite is the Lemon Custard. The Apricots and Cream is very nice though and as the other posted mentioned, it smells mostly of apricots.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 you are tempting me to order Amazing Grace.  I like lemon custard in summer and gingerbread man in winter, but the freshness of AG sounds "amazing".

Respected Contributor

I'm really enjoying the Pure Grace Summer Surf Hair & Body Refresher spritz right now.  Very clean smelling.

Trusted Contributor

I like the apricot shower gel better than the fresh cream, but the lemon custard is my favorite of those three. Right now, I'm using AG shower gel & fragrance & really like it. Just bought a small bottle of Falling in Love , &, it smells nice...for a minute! Wish it were a bit stronger.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 you are tempting me to order Amazing Grace.  I like lemon custard in summer and gingerbread man in winter, but the freshness of AG sounds "amazing".

Amazing Grace is great and so is Pure Grace.  PG isn't floral, as they say in the demos--just a very clean scent.