Respected Contributor

I have not tried this line as it is too expensive, but I think it would be good idea to try a discovery kit before buying large sizes for $150.00. The TSV is a big purchase for a first-time user.

Trusted Contributor

I have the powder and oil cleanser, love them both and my skin feels so clean and soft after using them. I'm looking forward to tying the cream. Ordered the TSV set on auto-delivery. I also use Isomers which is a great product.

You can't go wrong, just give it a try.

Trusted Contributor

I watched an interview with the creator on Lisa Robertson's Youtube channel and I loved learning about the brand. It is too cost-prohibitive though. I want beautiful skin not necessarily beautiful packaging. That being said, I don't think I would ever purchase anything (else) from the line since it is really intended for dry skin. I have tried the hand cream and the oil-blotting papers and while they do work, you can find very, very similar products at the drugstore for  at least a third of the price.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

No way would I pay that much for a cosmetic product.  It's just another example of the industry taking advantage of gullible women.  Do you really thing that $150, is going to change your appearance?  Dream on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I ordered from her website. I ordered the pink lipstick, lip balm and hand cream.  I found that the lipstick is not long wearing and although I use the lip balm, the taste is not for me.  In terms of the hand cream, I prefer Josie Maran.

Super Contributor

Hi.  I have been using TATCHA products for three weeks and am so impressed with the product's performance that I purchased four more products tonight.  I am 65 and have used many high end products in the past with just satisfactory results.  I thought I would give this a try as it was less expensive than the other products I was using. I am enthusiatically surprised.  My skin has not looked so smooth and dewy in years!!!  Give the discovery kit a try.  I think you will like it.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

I watched an interview with the creator on Lisa Robertson's Youtube channel and I loved learning about the brand. It is too cost-prohibitive though. I want beautiful skin not necessarily beautiful packaging. That being said, I don't think I would ever purchase anything (else) from the line since it is really intended for dry skin. I have tried the hand cream and the oil-blotting papers and while they do work, you can find very, very similar products at the drugstore for  at least a third of the price.

I am curious why you say this? The creator clearly has oilier skin and has said so much and the products contain drying alcohol which is not condusive to drier skin.

Super Contributor

Hi Kachina624.  I lived in the land of enchantment for only a brief time and I am sure that there is no p lace on earth like Santa Fe.  My husband's job which brought us there, took us away and I still miss New Mexico.  You are blessed to still be living there. That being said, I'm posting to say that I am happy to be a gullible woman who has found that $150 did indeed make a difference in my skin.  Try it.  You might like it. 

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Trusted Contributor

Perhaps I should have said that Tatcha is not really intended for those who have acne or oilier skin types. There are many lines like that. Clarins comes to mind.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.