Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Excellent product! Stick foundation.

Best of all medium shade neutral not yellow!!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  I love TARTE's stick foundation!  Rec'd it in a TSV in light-medium and its perfect for me.  Ordered another one this past weekend while they were having a sale.  The TSV foundation came with a brush, which I use sometimes, but I find I like it better with a damp beauty sponge.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  I love TARTE's stick foundation!  Rec'd it in a TSV in light-medium and its perfect for me.  Ordered another one this past weekend while they were having a sale.  The TSV foundation came with a brush, which I use sometimes, but I find I like it better with a damp beauty sponge. 

Mine came with the brush also..

Haven't tried the brush used my fingers.

Like you have beauty blender plan trying both methods.

Bottom line foundation blends easily and finish perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

Mine came with the brush also..

Haven't tried the brush used my fingers.

Like you have beauty blender plan trying both methods.

Bottom line foundation blends easily and finish perfect.

Well ladies, thanks to you I ordered it. Beginning to see the bottom of the pan of my IT Celebration Foundation, which I'm happy with but also willing to try something new. I read the reviews and watched the video and am going to give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl  Great!  Let us know what you think.  Its so easy to use and blends nicely and looks good too.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@shaggygirl  Great!  Let us know what you think.  Its so easy to use and blends nicely and looks good too.

Will post my thoughts on it when received. Just hope I ordered the right shade, got the light-medium. Also hope I can work with it to help cover some redness and a couple of brownish spots, if not have a few different concealers to dab on those spots.