Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I was hoping she was bringing back some of her make up line.  Tova mascara was by far the BEST MASCARA i have ever used....   ever!   She also had some gorgeous eye shadows and blushes.   As others have said,  her original fragrance was also so special.  I have never received compliments like I did when I wore that fragrance.  

Tova's makeup line outstanding! Yes mascara best. Alas she closed her company or sold? Think sold? Fact is, Even if it did return doubt that would be the same quality. Saddens me! So many brands are no longer what they used to be. Grateful for opportunity of shopping with Qvc back in the early days.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not know what's included in the 40%. I would much rather have vintage Tova w/ the 28% of the original essences! But that will never be again, so we have to move on.

@WORKING GAL

But I agree with your description in every way.

@Sweet_Serenity

Don't regret it. Unlike wine, fragrances do turn.

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

I wore Tova years ago & my Mom loved it, so I gave it to her, but we worked togeher at the time, so I didn't wear it any more, but enjoyed that she did.

Time went on & my Mom now has dementia & lives in a Memory Care Apartment.

Last November I ordered it & started wearing the Tova Signature, again, hoping that Mom would remember it. 

She doesn't seem to, but I do still love it & I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it.

Your post made me think of my Mom (who loved the Tova perfume too) who had the same problem with memory. My wonderful DH made her a cd of her favorite music (Doris Day's Que sera sera" etc....that era of music and all her old favs she use to sing along to). Her face just lit up when she listened to it and it was amazing how she remembered almost ALL the words! Great to see her smiling and singing again....GOOD mediucine! Your mom might enjoy this too if she was a music fan. Good luck and good wishes to you and your Mom. Take care.

Super Contributor

I have the oil in Tova and that seems to last longer than the perfume.  I was on auto delivery for Tova and then I stopped.  Her fragrance does not last and it was not worth the money anymore.  Still love it but I am using up what I have and that will be all for now... Would buy the spray oil again but I don't see it on Tova's website...

Honored Contributor

I still have some Tova frangrances - various scenets.  Still smells okay.  

I have a small bottle of her Nirvana perfume that I love - it's "spicy" and exotic.  I use it very sparingly for special occasisons.   

Honored Contributor

@gtx wrote:

Tova does not look well. Has she been ill?

I thought Tova looked lovely. She is a real deal... class and elegance. Go Tova!

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@gtx wrote:

Tova does not look well. Has she been ill?

I thought Tova looked lovely. She is a real deal... class and elegance. Go Tova!

I love watching Tova as well!! She is lovely!!

Want to buy Tova fragrance.  Why is it not available any more?