Trusted Contributor

Did anyone see Tova's presentation with MaryBeth this a.m.?

In the very beginning of the presentation, Tova said the essential oils were 40%.  Later, they presented the set of 8 different of her scents and said that Tova Signature Platinum was 32%.  Tova then said that the regular Tova Signature essential oils were 28%.

Very confusing.  I used Tova Signature exclusively for 10-12 years before it changed.  It doesn't smell the same and has no lasting power despite what Tova and MaryBeth said today.  I keep checking the reviews and they are still not good.  Those of us long ago users know the difference.  I have no confidence in what Tova now says to sell her fragrance.  Would appreciate any feedback from anyone who purchased today.  So sad that they messed with a wonderful fragrance. 

Honored Contributor

Regret not stocking up years ago. Love affair with Tova signature scent "Gone with the wind" yet, why people keep buying? No answer. Tova smiles....skips to the bank.💃

Trusted Contributor

That ''presentation' was horrible.

Valued Contributor

Tova does not look well. Has she been ill?

Respected Contributor

It sure didn't take long

Respected Contributor

I wore Tova years ago & my Mom loved it, so I gave it to her, but we worked togeher at the time, so I didn't wear it any more, but enjoyed that she did.

Time went on & my Mom now has dementia & lives in a Memory Care Apartment.

Last November I ordered it & started wearing the Tova Signature, again, hoping that Mom would remember it. 

She doesn't seem to, but I do still love it & I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it.

Honored Contributor

The original was a treasure, i still have a few drops left that i am savoring, still smells delish!!

Esteemed Contributor

I hadn't seen Tova in a while - she looked much thinner but probably just the aging process.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The original was a treasure, i still have a few drops left that i am savoring, still smells delish!!

I still have some of the original too and it smells great.  I will not purchase any now after the reviews and comments about it.  I loved her skincare line too.   Her original mascara was great.     I also thought she looked quite different today. 

Respected Contributor

I was hoping she was bringing back some of her make up line.  Tova mascara was by far the BEST MASCARA i have ever used....   ever!   She also had some gorgeous eye shadows and blushes.   As others have said,  her original fragrance was also so special.  I have never received compliments like I did when I wore that fragrance.