Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/5?

Good morning, Beauties!  

I used up a large bar of Beekman Pure Goat Milk Soap.  I was hesitant at first (since I am not usually a fan of unscented soaps and lotions).  But this unscented goat milk actually smells pleasant.  I enjoyed it.  I am using the Beekman Fig Scent Soap next.

Have a great weekend. Stay safe, healthy and beautiful.  Share your tosses and empties.

Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/5?

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Good morning, Beauties!  

I used up a large bar of Beekman Pure Goat Milk Soap.  I was hesitant at first (since I am not usually a fan of unscented soaps and lotions).  But this unscented goat milk actually smells pleasant.  I enjoyed it.  I am using the Beekman Fig Scent Soap next.

Have a great weekend. Stay safe, healthy and beautiful.  Share your tosses and empties.

@momoftwo2007   I love Beekman bar soaps.  My favorite is the Tuberose.  I have been tempted to try the unscented but I have reordered the Tuberose at least 3 times.   The scent is heavenly.   

Honored Contributor

Haven't used up any make-up since this PAUSE is in place. 
We did use up a Yardley Cocoa Butter soap.

Replaced with a Yardley Lemon Verbena soap. 
We use them as bathroom hand soaps.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Hi all....

I used up a few things;

Perlier Black Rice Hyaluronic Acid

Goat Milk Stuff Lip Balm - Pina Colada (love!)

Josie Maran Milk (for the body)

Lancome mascara

I'm definitely going to have a list next week.....  getting close on a few other things!  
Have a great weekend. 

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Hi all....

I used up a few things;

Lancome mascara

I'm definitely going to have a list next week.....  getting close on a few other things!  
Have a great weekend. 

@nyc1 Perlier Black Rice Hyaluronic Acid was just on HSN as their TSV.  How did you like it?

Respected Contributor

The Ordinary Matryxl 10%, replaced with the same. I love this stuff and it’s so hydrating for my skin. 

Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray. I got 2 big cans of this at Marshall’s for $8.99 each. That’s a steal, because I think they’re $20 at Sephora. I will use this after makeup sometimes to not have a powder look. I also use it after cleansing my face for extra hydration. 

Thats it for me. 

Respected Contributor

Burt Bees Coconut Foot Cream- It is very oily and care to not get it on anything.  Have to put on socks. First ingredient isVegetable Glycerin. Prefer O `Keeffes Healthy  Feet.

JERGENS Natural Glow- Cheap and good although I do smell a faint odor in bed under the covers. Replaced. Also using Tan Towels.

Beekman Fig Body Cream  Not my favorite scent but a good product. Have others along with JM body creams .

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon beauties.  Hope this week finds everyone safe and healthy.  I used up the following products:

Sephora Collection Eyeliner in Sangria - full size.  I liked this but I much prefer retractable liners although I replaced this with another one that has to be sharpened.  LOL

Smile Actives Whitening Pen - full size.  This is just okay. I don't see that it does anything wonderful for my teeth.  I bought this as a three pack so I'll keep using until they are gone.

Korres Body Wash in Guava - full size.  I did not care for this at all. In fact I haven't liked any of the Korres body washes I've tried.  The smell of this was chemical to me.  I replaced with a Philosophy Hula Girl. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Good afternoon beauties.  Hope this week finds everyone safe and healthy.  I used up the following products:

Sephora Collection Eyeliner in Sangria - full size.  I liked this but I much prefer retractable liners although I replaced this with another one that has to be sharpened.  LOL

Smile Actives Whitening Pen - full size.  This is just okay. I don't see that it does anything wonderful for my teeth.  I bought this as a three pack so I'll keep using until they are gone.

Korres Body Wash in Guava - full size.  I did not care for this at all. In fact I haven't liked any of the Korres body washes I've tried.  The smell of this was chemical to me.  I replaced with a Philosophy Hula Girl. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

@Lipstickdiva I feel the same way about the Korres Guava Scent.  It smells chemical to me, too.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

Hi all....

I used up a few things;

Lancome mascara

Have a great weekend. 

@nyc1 Perlier Black Rice Hyaluronic Acid was just on HSN as their TSV.  How did you like it?

@momoftwo2007   I had it on AD, which I cancelled since it was 2 for the same price as the TS.  I put the TS on AD instead.  It's good... not a miracle worker, but I don't expect that.  I just want to have HA as a layer on my skin.  I use it on my neck & dec too.  It goes on a tiny bit sticky but that goes away almost immediately.   Until I hear of something better, this is priced right and works for me!