Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/5?

Happy Friday beauties,  I used up:

Physicans formula foundation.  I used most of it.  Hating the glass bottle and the sponge wand.  The make up was ok, but won’t repurchase.  Opened a LG balance and brighten.  

Philosophy 3-1 candy cane.  I was gifted this at Christmas I have several open shower gels.  

Have a a great weekend,

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

Just one small thing for me: Ulta Clarifying Honey Single Use Peel off Mask- this was okay, kind of messy to apply. I like how my skin felt afterward but doubt I'll repurchase.

I'm getting close on a few things so I hope to be able to report more next week!

Honored Contributor

I have a waterproof (sweat proof) physical Skinceuticals SPF that I usually wear only in the heat of summer. With the uncomfortable (& looks like months of wearing masks), I purchased 2 of these online.

Vit. C first, then a lightweight moisturizer, then spf and a little eye makeup/brows and colored lip balm. Done. It does come in a tinted version, but too dark for me. 

Honored Contributor

I had to toss my Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer. It had been started in December and although not worn since February, it smelled "off". I have a backup to open when masks are optional (?).

Ladies, if haven't worn your liquid or cream foundations or concealers in 3 or 4 months, please check them for freshness. 

Esteemed Contributor

I finished off a bottle of BBW "Pretty Peony" shower gel and started a new bottle of BBW "Cotton Blossom."    My "Pretty Peony" body lotion is almost gone and I'll start a fresh bottle of "Cotton Blossom" lotion in a few days.   "Cotton Blossom" just smells like summer to me. 

I'm not using any makeup at all and will toss all my old items and buy new when this virus has passed.  If ever.....  I don't see the point of wearing makeup with a mask.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a bottle of Nivea in shower body lotion .  It was ok, worked to soften skin.  Would repurchase.

Valued Contributor

Happy Weekend to all!

This week I used up:

My Curology bottle which contains tretinoin, azelaic acid and niacinamide.  I get a new bottle every 2 months and it has done wonders for my skin.

My monthly box of Ollie white strips.  This is another subscription service and I love these strips.  No teeth sensitivity and they really work.

IT Cosmetics Build a Brow pomade in the color gray.  There was a little left but it was dried out.  I have a few more in my stash but it is being discontinued.  

Hope you all have a great week!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

32 oz WEN Pomegranate CC- replaced with a 16 oz. WEN Summer Mango Coconut CC from stash.

Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Finished another bottle of Josie Maran's Protect & Perfect. Will most likely buy another although I am presently giving Andrew Lessman's sunscreen a try.  Also finished my last facial scrubs. One was Boots Botanics and the other Korres.  Ordering Lancer's  Polish. Was waiting to finish up some things before jumping into Lancer's and the exfoliating scrub is a nice place to start without commiting to the full Method right now.

Respected Contributor

One of my favorite perfumes. Dior Pure Poison edp. which I just repurchased. IT superhero mascara, Heritage Rose Water for face & Josie Maran Body Milk in Vanilla Pear which I will repurchase when available.