Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/23?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a bottle of Raw Sugar Hand Soap in Lemon Sugar. It is my first time trying this brand, and I think it is just ok.   Replaced with Bath and Body Works hand soap.

That is all for me this week.  How about you?  Share your empties and tosses.  

Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/23?

Good morning.  I just purchased a small Raw Sugar hand sanitizer in sea salt and mint to keep in my car.  This is just an okay product too. 

I had a slow week. My only empty is:

Nexxus Maxximum Hold Finishing Mist - full size.  This is my go to hairspray lately.  I have gone through multiple cans and replaced with another. 

That's all for me.  Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend.  Stay healthy everyone!

Honored Contributor

Finished a bottle of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat. Replaced with same.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I finished up a kim gravel eyeliner replaced it with another one.
Switched out eyeliner sharpener Ulta brand
Finished up a maybelline eyeliner pencil
Threw away away a sample of sk-11 rna power moisturizer
Ellen Tracy blush
Sample of stivectin moisturizer sd advanced plus
Hope everyone has a good weekend 🙂
Respected Contributor

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream- 25% Shea Butter- I only need this if wind burned and since it is heavy a cold weather item. I replaced with the same and have it on my nightstand.

ZUM Goat Milk Soap- I replaced with a small Beekman size I bought this in a  summer TSV. I refused to cut the large ones. Both nice products.

SKINN Olive and Enzymes Face Wipes-Tossed as dried out package as was not sealed well.

PERLIER Hand Cream- 16oz. Came in a set of three.  Was not rich enough for my hands most of the time so did not repurchase. This one used was Lavender.  I liked the Citrus one better.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a bar of Tom's of Maine soap.  Orange blossom scent, I think.  This was drying.  I have another bar of this I will use up at some point, but not a repurchase after that.

-a 1 oz. bottle of Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Gentle Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin.  This would probably be fine for warmer months, but is not good for dry skin for colder months.  I'm glad to be done with it and won't be purchasing a full size.

-a 60 ct. jar of First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads.  These are nice, but I'm trying another brand now to see if I like those more.

-a sample packet of Fountain of Truth Dream Cream Overnight Mask.  I used this for two nights.  On night one I used too much and my face was sticky.  I had lint from my pillow, as well as my own hair stuck to my face.  It was unpleasant.  Night two was not as bad, but I now have a couple sizable blemishes on my face and neck.  Sooo...no.

That is everything for this week.  I hope everyone is doing well. 🌻

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Hi beauties.  TGIF finally.  I used up:

CVS beauty 360 blades - these fit my Venus razor, and much cheaper.  I have several disposable  razors to open.  

Clinique GWP total turnaround cream nice for a GWP, but I like Neutrongena hydro boost just as much.  

Lip wipes -  did I really purchase a wipe especially for removing lipstick?  🤨. Silly me.  Last few were dried out.  Tossed.  

Thats it.  Have a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Muji Oil Cleansing - I really liked this cleansing oil. It rinses clean and I didn't need a 2nd cleanse. It was super affordable and lasted for over 6 months. The only con is that the bottle leaks so I would have to put it in another bottle. I would repurchase it if I come across it again.

Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm - This was fine as an overnight lip balm but not my favorite. Not a repurchase. Going back to Kari Gran Lip Whip.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Pure Grace Spritz- a favorite, replaced with Pure Grace Fragrance Spray from stash.

WEN Pomegranate Body Cleanser- used this up as a face cleanser, hand soap, and body scrub mixed with a salt scrub, one 32 oz. bottle gone, consolidated the rest with the other bottle I am using as hand soap by the kitchen sink. Although I love WEN CC for my hair, I really miss the lather in my body products. Even though my hands are soft, and not dry after washing with this it will not be a repurchase after I finish the second bottle at my sink. Not sure which face cleanser I will use next from the stash, I have several to choose from.

Sample Packet of Philosophy Purity- another staple

Thank you all for the hearts on last week's post.

Be well all.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Victoria Principal Radiant Recovery Fluid Eye Cream. (more like a lotion)

Love this, so I replaced with a new one.