Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/23?

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Pur 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral foundation in light- this was fine, but I don't think it was worth the price point. I usually use Everyday Minerals but tried the Pur because I wanted to try a pressed product to see if it was not as messy as the loose. It was, but I don't think it was as good of a color match and not worth the extra money. I actually replaced it with a JCat Beauty pressed foundation. I've only used it once so far, but it seems to work just as well and is much cheaper.

Andalou Naturals SPF 30 Facial serum 2oz- This is actually fine for the summer months, that's why I bought it, but it's not moisturizing enough for winter. I replaced it with Andalou Naturals SPF 18 moisturizer which is my regular go-to moisturizer. I would repurchase the SPF 30 again for summer.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Valued Contributor

Hello there!  This week I used:

Neutrogena Hydroboost fragrance-free body lotion.  I love this light, moisturizing gel-lotion.  Leaves my skin feeling soft and not sticky.

MyChelle Sun Shield Liquid spf 50:  This mineral sunblock comes in untinted (white) or tinted in light/medium or medium/dark.  Since I am fair/light, I ordered one untinted and one light/medium and mixed them. The color was good and the sunscreen worked well under makeup.  I am not a fan of the liquid consistency and it comes in a glass bottle with dropper and I find it to be kind of messy.  I will finish up the second bottle but probably won't repurchase.

My Curology subscription bottle.  I am up to their max of .14% tretinoin and am tolerating it well with using it 5-6 nights a week.

City Lips clear plumping gloss.  This is nice and moisturizing but doesn't really plump my lips.  I have a few more in my stash but probably won't continue to repurchase. 

Enjoy the weekend!

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties,

This week I finished the following beauty products.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Butter, Ballet Rose Scent. Not liking this scent as I do the regular AG and took it off Auto delivery because there wasn't an option to change back to regular scent. The Ballet Rose lingers longer than regular AG but what good is that if the scent annoys you? I don't know why AG can't last the way it used to. 

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme  This has a much nicer, softer scent and is harder to find in my neighborhood pharmacies than the regular Nivea scent. 😆 There I go again with the scents, but I do have a sinus issue. 

IT cosmetics CC full coverage. I do like this foundation and always have a stash. I apply with a beauty blender rather than their brush.

I discarded an old eyeshadow cream that I found at the bottom of an old purse. I also discarded the purse.

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week, this has begun to happen regularly for me! I am hoping that means that after years of checking in here, my "stash" is no longer as large as it once was (it isn't) and I have become more mindful of my purchases!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield