Trusted Contributor

I am definitely over 65 and have used great skin care over the years, mostly Isomers.  But my skin was losing its radiance.  It was just flat and dull looking.  After watching TATCHA for quite a long time, I ordered the kit that contains the cleansing oil, rice exfoliating powder, the gel-like product that turns into a serum, the TSV eye cream, and aded the essence that is in today's TSV.  My skin responded quite quickly and I added the purple mask.  I no longer awakened with dry skin and my slight sun damage and both deep and fine wrinkles were quite reduced.  My color has definitely gotten back to what it used to be. I've since added more products, and my skin just gets better and better.  I still use some Isomers serums in rotation.  I got today's TSV primarily to add the day and night cream and to have back ups for the other products.  I have been THRILLED with the results of my TATCHA products!

Honored Contributor

it sold out so women like it.  For me, not interested.  

kindness is strength
Contributor

I am 61, I have tried just about every beauty product that QVC has offered since their conception. I have to say that Tatcha is my absolute favorite product. I love her cleansing oil and her rice powder, it will now be the only two products on my vanity. My next move is to try her creams to see if they work as well for me as her oil and powder, I'm sure they will.... Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

That's nice to hear, I ordered 4 or 5 products, and was beginning to feel I was duped, I felt like I was paying for packaging, I hope I have good results, I know there are no miracles. Thanks