Occasional Contributor

Anybody over 65 tried TATCHA .  Liked, didn't like.  Not sure whether or not to invest in yet another skin care product with today's TSV  Thank you

Valued Contributor

U may want to look around the forum as I have already seen a post on the TSV.  Hope that it helpsSmiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thank you

Honored Contributor
I tried it a few years ago. The powder cleanser is really nice. I just wanted to try it. In fact Lisa Robertson was the host that's how long ago it was it was such a nice presentation. The packaging is beautiful. However although nice I never felt the need to reorder I think my set had 3 items? Anyway gave to my daughter in law and she loved it. I have sensitive skin so I can tell you that it didn't bother my skin at all. A nice product.
Respected Contributor

@Nana4x- I'm over 65 and love the Tatcha line.  I've use the oil cleanser, hated the thought of putting oil on my face, but it worked really nice.  The powdered rice polisher is awesome, makes your skin so smooth.  Have re-ordered on these items and some of their creams.

Haven't tried the Essence or the specific creams offered, want to tho. Tried other creams from them and loved them. So temped to get this, it's such a good deal!

None of it bothered my skin, very nice products.

Trusted Contributor

67 here. I like her products.  They are gentle.  You have the 30 day guarantee to return should you not like.  This is a pretty good deal.  The item it does not include is the camelia oil that you can use to remove all makeup.  Good luck with your decision.

Respected Contributor

good products, lovely packaging, good ingredients

Super Contributor

65 here.  I sure do not know what is in her products that bothers my skin terribly.  They make my skin very dry and rashy.  I was unhappy but her cleansing oil was the worst.  

Valued Contributor

I vote like. Tatcha has given me the choice of skipping foundation. A first. This value is exceptional. I got it on auto delivery. QVC is great about giving you the chance to try Tatcha without risk. 

Honored Contributor

@Nana4x wrote:

Anybody over 65 tried TATCHA .  Liked, didn't like.  Not sure whether or not to invest in yet another skin care product with today's TSV  Thank you

I would have liked to try it but the ingredient deck lists parfum so I passed. I prefer fragrance free products because I have found them less likely to irritate my sensitive skin.