Trusted Contributor

I received an email that my Tatcha Autodelivery was unavailabe. They cannot get stock.

It's item A300721 which has the Renewal Cream, Blotting Papers and Pore cream.

Has anyone else received this email?

It's very odd for an autodelivery to become unavailable.

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Contributor

Re: TATCHA - AUTO UNAVAILABE

@skittles2I got the same email, but for TATCHA Hydrate & Protect 3-pc Skin Care (Item# A296868)

It's the second time I got an unavailable autodelivery email - very annoying, especially considering they sell these as a way to ensure getting a product and locking in a price.

Contributor

I received the same email about this.  Yes, it is annoying, especially since we are supposedly able to control the delivery times of auto deliveries.  Hopefully it will return to stock soon. 

@skittles2 wrote:

I received an email that my Tatcha Autodelivery was unavailabe. They cannot get stock.

It's item A300721 which has the Renewal Cream, Blotting Papers and Pore cream.

Has anyone else received this email?

It's very odd for an autodelivery to become unavailable.

New Contributor

I have been having issues as well, but my AD has not been cancelled; dealyed then backordered, but not delayed.  I'm really frustrated because I've had to purchase TWO other Tatcha moisturizers to make up for the delays.  That cost me $185.  I just called and talked with a lovely sales rep at QVC and she couldn't explain the reason for the backorder.  I asked her to send an inquiry to corporate because I don't understand how or why QVC would commit to orders that their supplier could not fill.  Maybe I'll even get an answer Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I feel for you....this happened to me with a AD IT order....Q had a blow out free ship day awhile back on beauty all day and apparently they sold what stock they had of this item and had zero for AD previous customers.  Mine went on backorder and never came back in stock...I finally purchased it directly from IT instead...they had free shipping + 10% that day so it worked out.  AD is not a guarantee apparently!