Respected Contributor

The pictures of the gallons were also posted last week. As was a thread about them. These are the favorite scents of past seasons. Many of us saw the post. Only pictured were 3 separate Gallons but in the description, there was a 4th.

Respected Contributor

I am happy for all you guys who love these scents. I could never use a gallon of anything and I am good on an occasional 32 oz bottle, but I know many people do love the gallons.

Valued Contributor

OMG I am going to have to save my pennies for a gallon of FTP! You did say FTP, right? OMG, OMG, OMG......{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor
On 3/21/2015 Wen Woman said:

OMG I am going to have to save my pennies for a gallon of FTP! You did say FTP, right? OMG, OMG, OMG......{#emotions_dlg.wub}

No, FGP is what was shown on godfreak's thread. Of course the thread was deleted like they always are.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Susan, I just re-read that. Well, I'm happy for those that can get their favorites. I like SOB a lot, but don't think I want a gallon of any of those Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor
I would have bought the gallon of WVM but I'm loaded down with 32 ozers. now. Wondering if he is going to rotate scents each year.
Respected Contributor
On 3/21/2015 Wen Woman said:

Thanks Susan, I just re-read that. Well, I'm happy for those that can get their favorites. I like SOB a lot, but don't think I want a gallon of any of those Smiley Sad

I also love SOB but still won't order a gallon. I have still not order a gallon but would order a gallon if it was offered in SHP.

Honored Contributor
A gallon of Summer Mango Coconut! I'm not sure I have the words to express my excitement!!!!!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.