Honored Contributor

Re: Sunscreen for face that doesn't smell.???

@SportyShorty07 

I used to use another Neutrogena liquid sunscreen and it was my holy grail forever. Then it got dc'd and I cried! That was this one. Then it was replaced with the new serum we use and I was ecstatic! I searched high and low for a couple of years for a replacement and I has so happy to find the serum when it came out. I love it more than this old dc'd liquid.

DC'D:

Neutrogena + Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  I can definitely relate to sadness when a product goes away! It almost feels like a breakup- and then when they're reformulated and come back years later I sometimes think, "You had your chance with me the first time!" Smiley Very Happy.  That is so great that the Neutrogena SPF 60 serum makes you even happier than when you used the SPF 70+ Ultra Sheer Liquid.  I remember when I did one application of the SPF 60 Neutrogena on a 93 degree day in San Diego at the zoo and I didn't even get a sunburn after walking around for 5 hours- that's when I knew that this was an amazing product.  

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@SilleeMee  I can definitely relate to sadness when a product goes away! It almost feels like a breakup- and then when they're reformulated and come back years later I sometimes think, "You had your chance with me the first time!" Smiley Very Happy.  That is so great that the Neutrogena SPF 60 serum makes you even happier than when you used the SPF 70+ Ultra Sheer Liquid.  I remember when I did one application of the SPF 60 Neutrogena on a 93 degree day in San Diego at the zoo and I didn't even get a sunburn after walking around for 5 hours- that's when I knew that this was an amazing product.  

@SportyShorty07 

Wow! 5 hours?! That's a true testament to how good that stuff is. Neutrogena sure knows their stuff. They've been at it forever.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee do you still use the Asian sunscreens? I'm loving this one right now. So light and undetectable! Walmart has it on sale at just over $5 right so I just ordered two! 🙂

Screenshot_20240514_202319_Walmart.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee do you still use the Asian sunscreens? I'm loving this one right now. So light and undetectable!

Screenshot_20240514_202319_Walmart.jpg

@Texasmouse 

Yes I was using the Skin Aqua for a long time. But the reason why I stopped using that was b/c there was no expiration date on the bottle. That bothered me so I went back to Neutrogena when I saw their new serum.

That one you're showing looks interesting. I will check it out. Thanks for posting about it.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

Wow! 5 hours?! That's a true testament to how good that stuff is. Neutrogena sure knows their stuff. They've been at it forever.

@SilleeMee  It was amazing! I forgot to put sunscreen on my body that day so I definitely got burnt from the neck down, but my face didn't at all thanks to Neutrogena.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee I just edited my post to say that it's on sale at Walmart right now at a great discount! đź‘Ť 

Trusted Contributor

Shiseido has stick sunscreen. I like my moisturizer to have spf.
Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda the one I just posted about is also fragrance-free.

Trusted Contributor

Neutrogena sunscreens always give me a rash no matter which version I've tried.  I've had good luck with CeraVe AM facial moisturizing lotion, spf 30, oil free, no fragrance, as a base for Laura Geller powder foundation.