Honored Contributor

Re: Stop with the False Mascara claims

@Katcat1 wrote:

It Cosmetics was just on selling their mascara duo.  The model obviously has used the eyelash product to make her lashes grow like spiders.  Do you actually think women are that gullible  to believe that the mascara will give that kind of length?  First of all it looks ugly but it is insulting to women that you are making these false claims.  You are not the only ones, I have seen Mally use the same false mascara approach and Laura Geller.  Come on ladies, stop it!!!!!!!!    Cat Mad

@Katcat1  You’re so right. Not only may they have used lash growth serums, but often, a lash primer for thickening/length and even lash extensions...glued or woven between the lashes and stay on for several months. If you carefully read fine print in magazine ads for mascara, they now must state whether the lashes have been enhanced. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Stop with the False Mascara claims

I use this mascara, and I have to admit that it is the best mascara on the market by far. Over the years, I’ve purchased mascara anywhere from high-end down to drugstore brands. Now, I actually enjoy applying it because of the great results it gives me. I just bought the duo.

With my luck, after all the years looking for a good mascara, they’ll probably discontinue it. In my experience, Clinique, for one, is good for that. No sooner I find a product/color I love of theirs, and they decide to drop it from their line. 

F/N/A luvstogarden