Honored Contributor

If I hadn't already bought my granddaughter a pack of Laneige lip glosses, I would buy these.  Nice presentation.

eos Holiday 4-Pack - Pink Champagne, Sparkling Sugar Plum, Pomegranate Punch & Strawberry Cheer

eos Holiday 4-Pack - Pink Champagne, Sparkling Sugar Plum, Pomegranate Punch & Strawberry Cheer

Honored Contributor

I've seen this at Costco.

Esteemed Contributor

The Laneige blows this right out of the water. No comparison. You did good. 🎁

Honored Contributor

Thanks!  That's good to know Smiley Happy  And I love the box the Laneige comes in.  Wow, It's not on Sephora's website anymore.  Glad I got it when I did.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm OMG when I got my vax shots at Costco earlier this year, the chairs to wait the 15 minutes were directly across the aisle from both what you posted and the OP posted! How fun to see them again. I didn't get up to look at them so didn't know what they were.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

I think everyone in the world has been to Costco except me Smiley Sad  We have a Sam's about an hour away but no Costco and I hear it's a lot better.  I;m really enjoying my set.  I bought a set for myself when I bought my granddaughter's.  Then later I bought a larger single Gingersnap "flavor".  It's my favorite Smiley Happy