Honored Contributor

Being the firm believer in "it doesn't hurt to ask", I called BBW to place my order and got my total down about $20.  She said to always call instead of placing an online order because they could offer a better deal (already knew that).  I called her a BBW Elf.  She liked that LOL.  They were out of the one fragrance I really wanted for my granddaughter tho Smiley Sad  Hopefully it will be in before Christmas.

Oh joy!  Just found it on ebay for $1 less and free shipping from a seller with 99.9% positive rating and 5837 sales.

Image 1 - NEW BATH & BODY WORKS LOVE COTTON CANDY CHAMPAGNE FINE FRAGRANCE MIST SPRAY 8 OZ

Super Contributor

Hi @monicakm  I never shop Ebay, it just never occurs to me to look there.  Is it a good place to find discontinued things & stuff like that?  Are the beauty products you've purchased there fresh?  I truly am out of the loop with Ebay & just wondering.  Glad you were able to find your fragrance.  You're a shopping pro !  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

I have purchased tons of beauty products from eBay.  You just have to do your research on the product, product pkging to make sure that if the pkging has changed, you're getting the most current product and check the seller ratings, how long they've been selling and how many sales.  My personal limit to ratings is 99.7% positive ratings.  I've had one bad call and eBay stepped in and helped with refunding my money when the seller wouldn't return my messages.  When the pandemic hit I noticed prices on eBay weren't as good.  They knew people weren't going to brick and mortar stores nearly as much and increased their prices.  They still aren't what they used to be so I don't shop on ebay as much either.  If it's going to cost the same as Sephora and I get points that equal cash on Sephora, that's where I'm spending my money.