Occasional Contributor

I'm obsessed with lip stains...but I'd like to emphasize the STAIN part of that. I'm currently only wearing the (now retired) Urban Decay stains...they wear like iron, hydrate my lips, and absolutely do not come off in any way, shape, or form.

Question is...for ladies who have the TSV already, how much of a stain is the lip stain?

Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Stain from TSV? Thoughts?

I was coming to ask the same question. I did NOT have any luck with IT lip stains. They turned so shockingly PINK one me. I wonder if this one is different? I'm more of a neutral gal, so this color in particular would probably not work for me, but wondering how it wears.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Occasional Contributor

When Urban Decay discontinued their stains, I tried the Benefit Bene-tints...they're actually not too bad. Better than the others I've wasted money on!

I just feel like if a company is going to call it a "stain," it better truly stain! I guess I'll have to wait and see about this one from LG. I'm obsessed with the color too!!

Super Contributor

Also, what I was wondering from those of you who already have the tsv, is the color of the lip stain as purple as it appears on tv? I know it is basically pink, but it looks like a purple fuchsia.

Occasional Contributor

On 5/23/2014 Orchids4me said:

Also, what I was wondering from those of you who already have the tsv, is the color of the lip stain as purple as it appears on tv? I know it is basically pink, but it looks like a purple fuchsia.

Thanks for asking that too!

Some folks have been saying how the kit is orange, but I don't see how that's possible from the pictures and presentations. The lip is clearly some variation of pink.

It also looks like the models (like usual) are putting on way more layers than one would likely put on in real life!

Super Contributor

On 5/23/2014 SuperPsyc said:

Thanks for asking that too!

Some folks have been saying how the kit is orange, but I don't see how that's possible from the pictures and presentations. The lip is clearly some variation of pink.

It also looks like the models (like usual) are putting on way more layers than one would likely put on in real life!

I noticed that as well. I noticed they seem to do that with a lot of the lip products from a lot of the vendors. I haven't had time to check out a presentation since midnight, so I will check out the next presentation to see if anything looks different or better to me.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/23/2014 SuperPsyc

I agree!! I see the models layering and layering! Of course a stain is going to be too strong if you add many layers! Yikes! With just one layer I think it will look very pretty. The shade is gorgeous if it is worn ! I like the way Suzanne and Lorraine was wearing it - a pop of vibrant pink color but not totally opaque; it gave a very youthful look.

Occasional Contributor

Honestly the stain does stay on but it is very bright pink. Reminds me of the 80's. The kit I tried for almost a week, am returning it tomorrow. The colors are way too harsh.

Occasional Contributor

no purple or fuchia, very bright pink. I am sending the kit back, the stain is way too offensive of a color. Even if you lightly apply, blot....