Super Contributor

Spring Orange Blossom Versus Summer Honey Peach?

I used the SOB this morning and love it and now wished I had upped the quantity of the 32 ounce shipment, is the SHP as wonderful as SOB, if it is , maybe I need to change the quantity on that shipment. Any thoughts ?
Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Orange Blossom Versus Summer Honey Peach?

I prefer the Honey Peach...the smell still has honeysuckle notes like SOB, but it also has a strong fresh peach component, especially when wet.

I personally think the SHP is more moisturizing. I only use seasonals - but the fall scents are still my favorites.

Super Contributor

If it's so great, I think I will up the number of bottles, I love peaches so I'm sure I will love this one. Thanks!
Super Contributor

I think it is a matter of preference. I prefer the SOB--just love the the fresh citrus. I just got my SHP today & it is just ok--doesn't blow me away. I am canceling my 32oz in this.

Enjoy whatever is your favorite! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Are you asking if it is "as wonderful" as in the performance, scent, or?

Super Contributor

Both, the SOB is so creamy and really left my hair very shiny and I love the summer scents a lot more than the fall and winter. I wasn't crazy about Cranberry scent at all, I never used it enough to see how it left my hair.
Frequent Contributor

I am like you, i was not super fond of the winter formula. i liked the performance of the fall cc but could not get past the fragrance. SHP is similar to SOB in being very creamy and frothy in the shower and rinsing really easily. I love SOB and SHP is even better IMO, my hair is even shinier and has tons of body and the fragrance is very soft but so pretty. I upped my 32 oz AD for SOB to four and am doing the same for SHP. It is my favorite wen formula ever.

Honored Contributor

On 6/3/2014 wishd4it said:

I think it is a matter of preference. I prefer the SOB--just love the the fresh citrus. I just got my SHP today & it is just ok--doesn't blow me away. I am canceling my 32oz in this.

Enjoy whatever is your favorite! Smiley Happy

Same with me. I wish I would have ordered more SOB

Honored Contributor

My nose said NO to FAS... just did not like.

SOB was good, bought a few extra.

SHP, I've upped my 32 oz AD from 2 to 4! Mixed with 613, my hair has volume & shine.

Last night Chaz said SHP just might be his favorite, so maybe he won't make us live without it too long!

COME ON SOP kits !!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I think the performance of SOB and SHP are very similar. For scent, the SOB gets my vote. The SHP just smells ok to me. I am not a big fan of peach.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!