Honored Contributor

Re: Sorry But I Have to Rave About This !!

@BlondbychoiceGood for you.  You should do whatever you want to do with your face & body.  It's yours.  Thanks for the info.  I never bought into neck cream but use an oil or night cream on it.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Blondbychoice - first thing I would do if I won the lottery for sure!  Kathie Lee Gifford showed herself getting this procedure (I believe it was Coolsculpt) on her show - her neck is looking much better.  She said it is the one thing that really bothers her.  I say good for you! 

Honored Contributor

Several years ago I was given the options of having either the Ultherapy (ultrasound) or laser skin tightening procedures and I opted for the laser.  Still looks good to me and I have no regrets. Woman Happy I never had an issue with fat on my neck, just a little sagging and a few wrinkles and now my neck and face look very refreshed and natural looking after those laser treatments. Had my eyes done, too, so everything matches.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Blondbychoice  I've been interested in this but in one sentence you say "No down time and doesn't hurt at all." and then further down you say "The only con about this is that it does hurt a little bit but in the name of beauty who cares, better then surgery !! "   I probably wouldn't be bothered by some hurting but what does it feel like?

Regular Contributor

Thanks I ordered from Costco, thanks 

Regular Contributor

The Coolsculpting doesn't hurt but the Ultherapy does, feels like little bee stings.

Esteemed Contributor

@henderson wrote:

To Blondbychoice:  If you're a Costco member you may purchase the Cold Plasma Sub  D online for $39.98 for 2 oz compared to retail at $135.

Wow!  thanks for the tip. Are there other Dr. Perricone products available as well?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Poodlepet2

I just use the clear breathable transpore surgical hypoallergenic tape from the drug store in the section with bandage tape, comes in a two pack. It stretches with movement yet stays put really well, if you wipe the skin with alcohol first letting dry completely It truly does take years off (:

I've been using this for years.Instant face lift ! With a little practice you get good at getting it just right for the look you want.

Honored Contributor

@Blondbychoice wrote:

I have finally had had it with my sagging neck , creams did nothing and believe me I've tried them all.  I had read about cool sculpting and what it can do for the neck area.  I finally gave in, it took 3 procedures and cost about 4,000, which I figured I've spent over the years for no results.  It's amazing how the fat is removed and never comes back !   No down time and doesn't hurt at all.  The only thing is it doesn't remove lines on the neck.  So I had Ultherapy done on the neck area and it takes 3 months to see the full results and last about 3 years!   After a week my skin is smoothing out and it looks great ! The only con about this is that it does hurt a little bit but in the name of beauty who cares, better then surgery !!  I went to a very good plastic surgeon in New Haven , Ct on Audubon Street.  She is beyond excellent and very gentle.  I am using Dr. percone' cold Plasma Sub D  .  I just wanted to give my thumbs up for people who are interested in this.  Please no comments that we should age gracefully, some of us like to feel good about ourselves, that's why we exercise and eat healthy !!  Hope this has helped some of you who have had doubts 

Why are you "Sorry......." that you have to rave about whatever you do?