Valued Contributor

Someone is reading these comments!

I had commented a few months ago how the IT Cosmetics CC+ Nude Glow Foundation and Serum w/ SPF 40 made an area on my face turn beet red and swell a bit after using it.  

This morning I got a call from a very nice woman in Customer Service (I would suppose) named Inez.  She reminded me of the comment I made and said she was very sorry that happened to me and she was refunding the money I spent on this product and I could throw it away.  What a nice surprise as I'd forgotten all about the comment, lol.

I checked my bank account and sure enough, it had been credited back!

So, the moral to this is that there really are people at QVC that read these posts and comments!

Honored Contributor

Re: Someone is reading these comments!

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

I had commented a few months ago how the IT Cosmetics CC+ Nude Glow Foundation and Serum w/ SPF 40 made an area on my face turn beet red and swell a bit after using it.  

This morning I got a call from a very nice woman in Customer Service (I would suppose) named Inez.  She reminded me of the comment I made and said she was very sorry that happened to me and she was refunding the money I spent on this product and I could throw it away.  What a nice surprise as I'd forgotten all about the comment, lol.

So, the moral to this is that there really are people at QVC that read these posts and comments!

I've said it before, they would be foolish not to pay attention to their social media .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

That's great to hear. I hope other posters who have heard from someone at QVC will let us know. I also wonder if they will do something about many of the hosts that are also complained about here. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@snipsnapsnur    I had that happen once with a Doris Dalton foundation that had arrived all dried up.  I got an unsolicited call from CS telling me my money had been refunded.

However, although these instances are nice, CS is not really the department we want to read and take heed of our complaints and suggestions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

That's great to hear. I hope other posters who have heard from someone at QVC will let us know. I also wonder if they will do something about many of the hosts that are also complained about here. 

@proudlyfromNJ Funny you should write that.  Just last night, I flipped to QVC and there was JT, and "literally" within moments, she mentioned one of her daughters.  I flipped back 3 more times through out their shoe shopping show and the one after, and again, each time within minutes, she worked one or both daughters into the conversation about what they were selling.  I got so annoyed that I emailed the QVC social team, who has always helped me quickly with anything I needed.  I wrote about her constantly talking about her daughters during her presentations, that it was annoying, and that I can not watch her for that reason.  I also mentioned that a lot of people on the forum complain about it too.  I was nice about it though.  I told them that I did not expect them to respond (I know that is not their department and thanked them for letting me vent.)  Well they did respond.  They appologized and said they would forward my email to the appropriate department.  I don't for one second think Jayne will change, but I just felt the need to speak out.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Very interesting and good to know.

Just a little aside:  Remember Jacque Gonzalez?  I met her at a QVC function way back in 2014.  She was so cute and nice.  I never had a problem with her as a host.  Anyway, she said her husband would tell her not to read the forum because there was really mean stuff about her on it.  Angel Smedley was there also and she agreed there was often mean stuff written about her, too.

Both of those ladies were extremely gracious to all the people at this get together.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips  et al

why people get so annoyed, ill never understand.

Im not superfan but im not a super hater either. WHY does it annoy folks that she mentions her family every time. What does it really take away from viewers.  She talkes about the product plenty too. I can understsnd if her fast cadence is annoying because of the need for comprehension about product info. What she says doent bother me so much to the point of filing complaints. Good grief.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

I've said it before, they would be foolish not to pay attention to their social media .

@QVCkitty1 It would be foolish, but they don't seem to care about the problem many here have with the hosts.

Honored Contributor

The mods are customer service reps.  I am sure part of their job description is to take care of customer's complaints.

One of the mods probably made a report of the problem and sent it for review.

I doubt any higher up in the company would do any thing about a customer service issue.

Two thumbs up for the Mods.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course, they read these comments. It would be a wasted opportunity if they didn’t.