Honored Contributor

So did anyone order the new Mally kit with the new foundation?

[ Edited ]

Is this truly a new foundation or it is it just one she already has but repackaged (she's done this a few times in the past)? I thought the lipgloss was really pretty- I love that pinky mauve color on me.

Honored Contributor

Re: So did anyone order the new Mally kit with the new foundation?

I ordered it but am rethinking. It is a good deal any way you look at it. Love the mascara and gloss. The foundation looked familiar to me. It's not shipping until 7/21 so I have time to change my mind!
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:
I ordered it but am rethinking. It is a good deal any way you look at it. Love the mascara and gloss. The foundation looked familiar to me. It's not shipping until 7/21 so I have time to change my mind!

Yes the price of the kit was about what a foundation alone costs these days. I thought the foundation kind of looked familar too but it has been awhile since I've looked at her foundations so I can't say for sure. I wonder if the price will be that low until the 21st or was it only for today?

Honored Contributor

I've given up on buying any foundation without first seeing it in person. It kills me because some of the TSV deals are SO good, but if there's a brand new foundation in there, it's an automatic pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I've given up on buying any foundation without first seeing it in person. It kills me because some of the TSV deals are SO good, but if there's a brand new foundation in there, it's an automatic pass for me.

Yeah, I know, me too but it doesn't mean I'm not tempted! ;o)

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Is this truly a new foundation or it is it just one she already has but repackaged (she's done this a few times in the past)? I thought the lipgloss was really pretty- I love that pinky mauve color on me.

Hi HappyDaze! I believe it is a new formula, because her powder foundation (Poreless Perfection) has talc in it, and this one is talc-free. 

Regular Contributor

I have recently decided that I am no longer trying different foundations.   I'm usually disappointed and besides,   IT CC is awesome,  so I really don't need to keep trying new stuff.   I still like bare minerals original and Tarte foundcealer, so if those are in kits I may purchase.   I've never really cared for Mally foundation or really any of her face products (except for her primer).  I stick with her eye products.   The lipgloss in that kit was pretty.  The tube reminded me of Buxom gloss.

Trusted Contributor

I did.  I've never tried any of her foundations, but I already know I like her mascara and eyeliners, so I thought, "why not?" I certainly don't need anymore makeup though.  See, this is what happens when I take a day off work.  I need to stop that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@KarenaJeannette thank you, good to know. Smiley Happy

@butterflygirl69 I am with you there with my liquid foundation but I'm still looking for a really good powder one. I have a few I like but not really "love" and I like to use a powder sometimes.
Honored Contributor

@Eliana, lol! Please let us know what you think when you try it. I think I tried a liquid foundation of hers years ago but can't remember. I've tried many of her other products but most I find are just ok so I'm hesitant to try anything else. But I'm always curious. Smiley Wink