Respected Contributor

I remember buying this in the 70's with my allowance (as a pre-teen)  I am thrilled to see they are still selling this.  Brings back memories

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ciara-100-strength-concentrated-cologne-for-women/ID=prod14521-prod...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remembering Ciara Perfume?

I used to wear this....ages ago. I'd love to smell it again.
Occasional Contributor

I loved it also!  Where can you buy it?

Super Contributor

Wore it im my twenties  and always got compliments. I have a bottle now I got at a drugstore- remember the smell and still like it altho is seems more like a winter fragrance to me now if that makes any sense. I did live in MN and Colorado when I wore it - it is a very warm and  spicy and a heavier fragrance.

Respected Contributor

@psuchick wrote:

I loved it also!  Where can you buy it?

I posted a wallgreens link

Honored Contributor

I used to wear that too, at the time it was high end Ultima II, was fancy!!,  now it probably wouldn't be, but I think was the late 70s

Does it smell the same

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I used to wear that too, at the time it was high end Ultima II, was fancy!!,  now it probably wouldn't be, but I think was the late 70s

Does it smell the same

Yes it sure does!

Trusted Contributor

I do remember Ciara. When my sister and I went to Eruope in the early 90s, she wore Ciara. Whenever I smell it, it takes me back. It makes me wish the time-turner wasn't merely a creation of JK Rowling.