Contributor

Re: So, Who is Using WEN CC as Their Facial Cleanser?

On 6/11/2014 KJPA said:

I apply the CC to my face and rub it in first, then use the Clarisonic. It doesn't clump up in the brush that way and get wasted Smiley Wink

good idea! I will start using it this way. my boyfriend turned me on to using TT on my face since he was. I swear, that guy has made me excited to use wen again. it's nice!
Contributor

I have been suffering from terrible hormonal acne for almost a year now with no prevail. I received TT almost a week ago and have been using it on my face since then and it feels fantastic on my face and slowly but surely I believe it is helping. My husband used it on his face for the first time yesterday, and the redness between his eye brows are gone!
Frequent Contributor

I tried this last night and again this morning with 613. I have dry skin, but my face felt so soft afterwards. It would be great to not have to buy a separate cleanser for my face!

Frequent Contributor

I have been doing this for the first time all week and so far so good! I'm usually a Purity Made Simple gal, but it ran out a bit ago so I switched to super-cheap Cetaphil to use with my Clarisonic. It has been working out fine, but feels blah so thought I'd try my Wen. I've been using what I have in my shower, which is a blend of WCM and Fig. Oh man, I LOVE the menthol tingle on my face in the morning! And it works great with the Clarisonic, too!

As for my moisturizer, again, I have been using Cetaphil, well I mixed 2 drops of TT oil in with my Cetaphil and man..now it feels like some sort of spa moisturizer.

I have sensitive, combination skin and so far this is working out great!

Honored Contributor

I used BGT yesterday on both my face and body and really liked it. My skin is so dry year round. I think I can justify buying the seasonals again as a body wash. LOL

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Received my SHP today! I'm gonna use it on my hair and face today! I've been using the SOB on my face mostly and love it! Will also use the SHP oil as my moisturizer after my shower! My face (skin, not bragging on my looks, lol!) has never looked this good!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Contributor

I have been using 613 CC daily on my face with my Clarisonic since last fall and I love how soft my face feels. I think I will use my Tea Tree as well.

Occasional Contributor

Are the Seasonals in the Wen CC the ones to try as cleanser?

Does this address wrinkles also i mean help them to deminish?

Teetie

Valued Contributor

I would love to try Wen CC as a facial wash. Which one would be the most hydrating for my 70 year old Florida skin? What do you use as a moisturizer and if oil....which one?

Thanks