Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Zoie Eau de Parfum is a Winner!

@Tique wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch    Do you think Mr. JLF would be willing to help you out with a research project? I bet he would. In your most serious or seductive tone [whichever works] tell him you have been recruited for a special project but to carry it out you need his assistance. At the beginning of the day ask him to spray you with Zoie. At the end of the day ask him if he can still smell the Zoie. You may have to let him get really close so he can give a true assessment. Since this is a scientific experience, we need his expertise to judge how it compares to the fragrance in the morning:

• Is it the same;
  • Can he smell it just a little; or
  • Has it completely disappeared?

If he's willing to help you/us, please give him a little reward. You're on your own with that one. Thank you.

Hope I haven't made an enemy here.

LOL, @Tique, you've given me a good laugh this morning!  We can definitely work on that one for you, but he won't be with me all day AM-PM until Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  We can conduct this very scientific research then and I will report back.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

LOL, @Tique, you've given me a good laugh this morning!  We can definitely work on that one for you, but he won't be with me all day AM-PM until Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  We can conduct this very scientific research then and I will report back.  Woman Wink

@JeanLouiseFinch    thank you. You received it in the spirit I meant. You never know around here; however, I thought you would.

Whenever you get to it, Ill be appreciative. Thanks again.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tiqueand @JeanLouiseFinch - Looking forward to the final report on this project!  Inquiring minds want to know!  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I ordert it too becouse of the Lilly of the valley and i cant believe it but i love it too.I wish it would last a little longer but the fragrance is amazing.Yes i will buy it again.Heart