Honored Contributor

Skinn Zoie Eau de Parfum is a Winner!

I ordered one bottle of Zoie early during Dimitri's anniversary weekend.  Before the weekend was over, I ordered a second bottle while it was at the sale price.  Having tried the sample, and liking it, and having read the description, I knew it would be right up my alley.  I received delivery today and couldn't get it on fast enough.  A few minutes later, DH was passing by and asked, "What smells so good?"  This is definitely a keeper for me.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Zoie Eau de Parfum is a Winner!

KUDOS!  Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?  ENJOY!  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Me, too, I did the same thing!  I did not have a sample to go by, but I liked that it has Lily of the Valley in it, so I ordered.  My Grandmother and Mother both grew that flower so it was a reminder to me of them <3    I really like it and my husband, who is NOT normally favorable of most fragances really likes it.  Win!  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, kind ladies for giving your opinion. I just ordered some!

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Me, too, I did the same thing!  I did not have a sample to go by, but I liked that it has Lily of the Valley in it, so I ordered.  My Grandmother and Mother both grew that flower so it was a reminder to me of them <3    I really like it and my husband, who is NOT normally favorable of most fragances really likes it.  Win!  

@barefootwillow  I would love to grow them myself, I have the perfect spot.  Unfortunately, they are toxic to dogs so that pretty much cinches it for me.  He's good about not going where he shouldn't but it's a risk I don't want to take.  So...perfume it is! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I like it too. You have no idea how uncommon it is for me to like a fragrance. I hope he offers a body lotion soon. 

Honored Contributor

Sounds wonderful. Sure wish I could get a sample.
Respected Contributor

Can anyone describe the scent...what does it smell like, does it have staying power...is it light, or on the stronger side??
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin  Light, mostly lily of the valley, but it also has some other light florals mixed in.  Staying power?  It's hard to say.  Oftentimes I can't smell something on myself but others can.  I would love for Dimitri to add a body lotion and many a purse rollerball.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch    Do you think Mr. JLF would be willing to help you out with a research project? I bet he would. In your most serious or seductive tone [whichever works] tell him you have been recruited for a special project but to carry it out you need his assistance. At the beginning of the day ask him to spray you with Zoie. At the end of the day ask him if he can still smell the Zoie. You may have to let him get really close so he can give a true assessment. Since this is a scientific experience, we need his expertise to judge how it compares to the fragrance in the morning:

• Is it the same;
  • Can he smell it just a little; or
  • Has it completely disappeared?

If he's willing to help you/us, please give him a little reward. You're on your own with that one. Thank you.

Hope I haven't made an enemy here.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.