Super Contributor

Maybe if everyone complains we can get the upcoming shows tab back?

How is the dermalift neck cream? That's the only thing I have been eyeing from him.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said: He's getting as bad as Invicta watches. Surely don't need anything else this soon.

I agree. I have a load of Skinn products I need to list on Ebay because they don't work for me. I still use the orchid gel & plasma compact, but am well stocked on those. Not into watching the same spiel over & over for hours.

Honored Contributor
On 11/12/2014 taja123 said:

I believe Dimitri is returning early, b/c he has to see every cosmetics and skin care is OUT with their Christmas presentation product. If he waits longer nobody will need anything.

I need some 24 hour cream and would like to try crème reverse and DermaLift neck cream.

I passed up a lot of lines waiting for Dimitri.

I noticed Serious Skin Care sells very much the same tactics as Dimitri. Which came first the chicken or the egg?

yes but that doesn't explain all the TTVs over the past 3 or 4 months. Seriously, it seems like he has had one every few weeks for the past 4 months. I don't really care if he is on that much but I can't believe a shopping channel gives one vendor that many TTVs in a year. Lucky for him!

Super Contributor
On 11/12/2014 HappyDaze said:

I believe Dimitri is returning early, b/c he has to see every cosmetics and skin care is OUT with their Christmas presentation product. If he waits longer nobody will need anything.

I need some 24 hour cream and would like to try crème reverse and DermaLift neck cream.

I noticed Serious Skin Care sells very much the same tactics as Dimitri. Which came first the chicken or the egg?

yes but that doesn't explain all the TTVs over the past 3 or 4 months. Seriously, it seems like he has had one every few weeks for the past 4 months. I don't really care if he is on that much but I can't believe a shopping channel gives one vendor that many TTVs in a year. Lucky for him!

I think he gets all of those TTV's because he earns it. They consistently say SKINN is the BEST selling skin care brand on the network. I also understand his shows bring in the largest numbers of first time buyers. As a matter of fact, I was one of them. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

You would think they would have left showing the items for his visit alone, I get so excited to see the kits

Honored Contributor
On 11/12/2014 HHC1 said:

I think he gets all of those TTV's because he earns it. They consistently say SKINN is the BEST selling skin care brand on the network. I also understand his shows bring in the largest numbers of first time buyers. As a matter of fact, I was one of them. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I could have sworn that at least one host said the same thing about Isomers a couple weeks ago.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I may as well give up saying I'm not buying anything from Skinn, because I can always find SOMETHING that I think I can't live without... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor
On 11/12/2014 Shogirl said:

I may as well give up saying I'm not buying anything from Skinn, because I can always find SOMETHING that I think I can't live without... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I am the same way. I give up because I will never will cured of this illness. Lol!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm fairly new to Skinn, so I am still interested in knowing about every product. I buy very expensive skin care, so I was very surprised at the results and have not been disappointed or not used even one item. He's interesting, and he might say he's not a salesman, but he's one heck of a salesman!

ShopHQ is making tons of money on him, so I expect they will show him as much as the traffic will bear. Supply and demand. Honestly, I bought one of his 12 item kits and NEVER received so much good product for so little. I'm hard to please, but it was really all good!

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/12/2014 Tricolor said:
On 11/12/2014 Shogirl said:

I am the same way. I give up because I will never will cured of this illness. Lol!

It does get a tad addictive.... Smiley Happy