Super Contributor

Anyone have an idea what the tsv's will be this weekend? I tried looking at the show times listed under each product but it is not there. I am pretty excited

Super Contributor
Oh no. I'm in trouble.
Respected Contributor

Shop has taken away that option of being able to check to see what is coming up with a vendor's lineup. Boo!

Honored Contributor

oh my gosh, he must have one every few weeks!

Respected Contributor

I resisted last time, not sure if I can do it this time. I am pretty happy with my Skinn Regimen. My skin looks great. I use the Stem Rejen Line. I love it. I was looking for some new makeup but bought the Tarte TSV yesterday. I read the Blush's are great, I really hope so I need a good Blush.

Respected Contributor
Again? Already?
Respected Contributor

I resisted last time, not sure if I can do it this time. I am pretty happy with my Skinn Regimen. My skin looks great. I use the Stem Rejen Line. I love it. I was looking for some new makeup but bought the Tarte TSV yesterday. I read the Blush's are great, I really hope so I need a good Blush.

Honored Contributor
Hey girls-That's too bad about the show feature with advance items info being removed. Hope it is restored. Looks like a gift show on thur, then the fri TTV. Looked for any info about the TTV including facebook & twitter-nada. Hope we do get some advance info. Would love a great lip kit-6X Balm & Serum---much needed for the winter season & for stocking stuffers!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Are you kidding, he's having one again? How many skin products can one person use?!
Honored Contributor
On 11/11/2014 jordan2 said: Are you kidding, he's having one again? How many skin products can one person use?!
Lol, the same could be said about many things sold here-clothes, shoes, casserole dishes etc. With beauty, it's nice to look forward to new offerings that may have been in development for months or years. We all have our special interests!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri