Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Is On Hautelook 1/16

There are some good items listed.  Last time I bought the original pore cleansers and the DWP transulence - everything was perfect.  I'm tempted to buy more of the translucence, a BB cream and the lippies, but will probably wait till next time.  I wish they had some hylighten.  I'm getting to the bottom of mine and am getting worried about this being discontinued with many of my other HG items.  I really haven't bought much the last few visits - I did stock up in July Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

There are some good items listed.  Last time I bought the original pore cleansers and the DWP transulence - everything was perfect.  I'm tempted to buy more of the translucence, a BB cream and the lippies, but will probably wait till next time.  I wish they had some hylighten.  I'm getting to the bottom of mine and am getting worried about this being discontinued with many of my other HG items.  I really haven't bought much the last few visits - I did stock up in July Woman LOL

@nycgrl - yes, I too was tempted to get the Translucence duo. The Chin Up duo is a good price too but I got a Chin up duo at Evine that was a special add on with the Trimtastic order for about the same price.

I thought I saw a Hylighten with a kit on HL. Love that serum. When you get to the end of the bottle, there is more product if you flip it over and store it upside down I was able to get several more days of application.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@lilybelle wrote:

There are some good deals there.  Is this old stock?  Does it matter?  I am thinking about the 2 tubs of Dermappeal and a couple of other things.

Yes, @lilybelle.  You can tell from the packaging that it's older stuff.  IMO, some of the makeup might not be so bad, but I won't buy skincare this way anymore.  Most skincare products have a two year shelf life when they're unopened.  The old versions of the Stem Rejen and such have been discontinued for at least that long (actually a little longer, I think).  I bought some Skinn face cleanser from Hautelook before and it was on the cusp of expiration.  Since then, I'm part of the Never Again Club when it comes to their too good to be true prices on skincare.

I agree JLF

I would rather go play at ebay!