Respected Contributor

Re: Skin Care Line Recommendations

@wagirl so glad you like PC. I love it!
Frequent Contributor

MarryEllen is so sweet!!!  She has the easiest to and inexpensive skincare that works perfectly for me, and the steps are quick also.

Respected Contributor

Hydron.  I've used it off and on since it's been on QVC. Lately I use it exclusively.

I have dry, super sensitive skin and rosacea.  This line keeps the redness at bay. There are many sales all the time but it's not expensive to begin with, and I love that they have very generous trial sizes and kits to buy. They are also very good about putting in a sample of something you want to try.

Trusted Contributor

@Chisos Is Skinn really good?  I mean , seriously good, non irritating, effective?  Would you choose Skinn above Peter Thomas Roth? Dr Denese?  Paula's Choice? I'm so disgusted by products with grande claims and no delivery.  I'm finally just purging,  throwing out tons of jars of expensive cosmetics because I'm so tired of my eyes watering, my skin feeling parched and abraded, my dark skin shining like an oil slick or glass.....   

I'm so happy this thread was started.  Hope many will contribute their HONEST, nonbiased opinions.  

Trusted Contributor

@suzycue wrote:

Peter Thomas Roth, Josie Maran, Paula's Choice are all excellent brands. Stay away from the Skinn Cosmetics on Evine Live...the products are made in China, filled with carcinogenic ingredients that are banned in other countries. The proprietor and his groupies will try hard to convince you otherwise.

Bless you!  Dimitri is so intoxicating, so convincing until you listen to repeat presentations of different lines and he the masque slips.   Thank you for your endorsement of PTR  So far his is the only line I've not been disappointed with.  I was seriously considering abandoning my opposition to Paula's Choice until her last few presentations of the 1% retinol.  First it was multiplicity she reversed herself on then eye creams then last night toners.  I practically lived by Dont GoTo The Cosmetics Counter Without Me and have watched each tenent contradicted.   

Despite the harsh criticism of Josie I am seriously considering her cleansers and moisturizers.  I'd like to know if the milk and face butter are as good as claimed.  

Regular Contributor

If you want all natural, wild crafted/organic, try Annmarie Gianni.  I've been using the brand since fall 2015 and am super impressed with the line.  

Valued Contributor

Cog - I'm 61 with normal/dry skin. I've been using SKINN for about 3 years. It has taken me awhile though trial and error to find what works best for me within this line. I have found pretty much all of my HG'S. For example tonite, I used SKINN cleansers, Dermappeal then a cocktail of Huile Intense,, HydroSurge, and Repair C+ Powder. Then because I'm dry later on I will apply a pump of BotaniLift Night Serum mixed with a dab of Collagenisis 24-Hour Youth Preservation Cream. Beautiful results. I mix it up so my skin doesn't plateau. I encourage you to watch Dimitri's shows next week - you can learn about the products from his presentations and he also has product videos on Evine. HTH!
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

For my skin care i use massage palper-rouler and Suction Anti-Aging LiftBlue suction cups for a rejuvenated and glowing skin beauty.I m using these from last year and is really efffective on fine lines and wrinkles So i would suggest you the same.And these suction cups are not very expencive.